Bonus Chapter

Shade.

The day couldn't have been going more slowly as the twins sat through their boring history class, trying to keep their eyes open. The only thing that kept Shade up was the plans all five of them had made after school. They had planned to go to the warehouse after school and Anderson had been saying something about goofing around near the lake.

He couldn't wait until this class got over. But other than these plans his mind was wandering off to a thousand different thoughts. Like for starters, getting revenge on Nick for swapping his shampoo with God knows what he had put. Now his hair was dry and stiff as a stick. Then come the thoughts of race court, his bike, the upcoming race, Kira-

Kira.

Oh, how that girl made him feel. One second he'd be annoyed at her and next second she could make him a blushing mess. He treasured that girl so much. Even though the whole school thought they were just flings, he knew he had more deeper feelings for her than just a 'fling'.

"You're a lovesick puppy." Jay had said to him in the cafeteria yesterday.

Jay! That reminded him of the thought bothering him for so long. Jay had been acting so weird for a few days. His mind was always wandering off, he'd been so quiet, and Jay Walker can never stay quiet for anymore. He'd tried talking to him but Jay had just waved off the topic. He hadn't even commented on Hezeke's stupid tries to impress Scarlett since morning or hadn't even got into a stupid quarrel with Anderson. Something was really wrong...

Distracted by his thoughts he hadn't even realized Nick's confused looks. It wasn't until Nick threw an eraser at him, he turned around to meet his brothers glinting green eyes. Nick pointed towards his phone then at Shade.

Shade frowned and pulled out his phone from the desk and checked to see messages from Nick.

~What are you staring at?
The professor is glaring at you...
Damn... You can't even hear my whispers.
Have you gone Deaf?
Oh! Or are you thinking about Kira? ;)

Shade rolls his eyes and glares at his brother who only gives me a toothy grin in return.

Shut up.~

Just when he was about switch off his phone it vibrated with another notification. Shade huffed annoyed by Nick but his eyebrows shoot up in surprise when he realizes it was actually a message from Jay.

The idiots-

I can't take this anymore. This is going to end today.~ Jay

Can't take what anymore? Going to end what? Shade frowns trying to come with something sensible. The bad feeling in his chest increasing. What was Jay upto? He looks at Nick who also had a confused frown while he stared at his phone.

Shade lowers his phone down to hide it from the professor but his thoughts kept chanting only one thing.

Can't take it anymore.

Has to end today itself.

What had happened? Was Jay in some trouble? Did he get in trouble with someone? What the fuck did he mean?

He sees his professor walk upto Nick and suddenly snatch his phone witha hard glare.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mr. Wright, no phones allowed!" the old man throws his hand in frustration, when Nick doesn't give any reply but just an irritated look. Shade meets his eyes and an understanding passes through them.