Chapter 21 "RUN YOU FUCKERS!"

Malec's P.O.V

"Oh, my gosh. This one's so pretty."

"No it shows a lot of cleavage."

"Hey guys! How do I look on this one?"

"Remind me again whose date is this?" Scar narrows her eyes at Allison and Kira who were now having stack of clothes in their arms.

"Shit! We didn't get anything for Scarlett to wear." Kira shouts with a horrific expression.

"No shit Captain. If you two wouldn't have been so busy checking out random clothes maybe we could actually get something for myself." Scar replies dryly and I had to stifle my laugh.

"Sorry we got a little carried away."

"A little? You weren't even aware how many times we called out your names!" Scar scoffed.

"Okay okay, sorry. Let's get to work now. And this time seriously." Kira hangs back all the clothes in her hand.

"I would have really recommend you to wear some hot red dress just to torture Hezeke but we don't want both of you doing shit on your very first date." Allison shrugs her one shoulder. I burst out laughing when I see all all color drain from Scar's face.

"Shut up!" she huffs and stomped around checking dresses.

"I still can't believe Hezeke actually asked you out on a date." Kira had her eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Me too. I always saw him around her all the time doing God knows what." Allison nods.

"Trying to impress her." I chirp from behind.

"Which he really sucked at." Scar adds and I snort along with her.

"He really sucked at that job. Half of the time he used to just blabber incoherent stuff." she continues.

"Yeah, you used always ignore him. What made you change your mind?" Kira wiggles her eyebrows.

"Nothing, just dealt with some issues." Scar shrugs. Though they both didn't knew what issues, they don't question further.

"Where do you thing he will take you?" I ask her.

"I don't know. He always does the opposite of what I think he will do." she frowns. Someone else too. 

"What did you expect him to do?"

"Well first if, I was not very sure if he would actually make a move but he did. I had expected him to come and simply ask me but what I didn't expect him was to literally be on his both knees begging me for one date with a cute painting and more than thousand 'please' written behind it." she laughs. It literally melts my heart.

"Damn he put a lot of efforts in this." I didn't think he would actually take my words so seriously.

"He did. He was completely covered in paint. I couldn't deny his offer at all. It was too cute." She smiles.

"That was adorable!" Kira coos.

"I'm melting over here. This is overwhelming." Allison fans her face with her hands.

"We better dress you up to the best then. He should be credited after all." I wink at her.

"Oh, how about this?" Kira holds out a beige dress.

"Nah." We all speak in unison. She rolls her eyes and hangs it back.

After a lot of bickering here and there, we finally settle on with a peach high neck, sleeveless dress. It was backless with lace patterns on it. Just her type. After paying for the dress we decide to have our lunch in the food court.