Chapter 17 "Bitches."

Anderson's P.O.V

Fuck. My. Life.

Like literally. I don't understand what sort of problem do people have with me? I mean can't you just let me live at peace? Wherever I go someone or the other has to make a fucking hell out of it. God kill me.

One side there's the one and only Ms. Malec Brown already planning her every move and on the other side, there are these professors. Who will win the match? Let's see who will punch Andy the most! Oh my gosh!

I can't wait to see what happens. Note the sarcasm.

I mean dude I get it I'm late to class, you don't need to act as if I just committed a crime. Why can't teachers just simply hand a detention pass instead of going through all stupid drama to give it extra effects?

Sick people.

Geography class sucks. Who wants to learn about old people and their settlements?

I am heading to my Psychology class when a sudden I feel a sudden tug and the next I know is that everything around me has gone black.

"What the fuck!?" I panic, I mean who wouldn't.

"Chill dude, it's just me May," a voice comes from right behind me.

"May? What the hell are you doing? What is this place?" I turn around to see her, but I could only make out a slight lining of her silhouette.

"I'm surprised you didn't figure out yet. We're in the janitor's closet," she says coolly.

We are where again?

"And what's the reason behind you suddenly pulling me her- oh wait, I didn't know you were into this cliche stuff," I smirk at her, even though I know she can't see me.

"Of course I'm into that cliche shit. I am currently wearing a very shady janitor uniform, oh not to forget to mention the cap which hides my face, waiting to kill somebody. I just need to find where the gun is hidden. Maybe inside the mop?" she crouches down and starts to shuffle stuff. Her sarcasm annoys me.

"Stop that,"

"Stop what?" she asks innocently.

"This shitty act. Get to the point. What do you want?"

"You asked for it buddy. I just want a tiny-windy favor," she stands back up.

"What favor?" I have a feeling this is not going to end well.

"Well you see, I'm quite new here. The only friends I've got here are Scar and Zeke," she replies. Of course Zeke too.

"So?"

"So yeah, I've heard you know quite a lot of people around here. I want you to- I mean I would request you to help me get a job," the way she requests against her will, somehow sounds funny.

"You already have a job, don't you?" I ask her. She was working as a waitress in one of the diners.

"Uh... Yeah. I was... You see I was working there but not anymore. I left the job. I had some problems with my co-worker. So please, I really need you to help me get another job," she explains but with this girl I'm not sure if I could believe her words or not. Sure she seemed to have some tension with her co-worker, but to the point, she leaves the job?

"And why would I do that?" I ask her in a monotone.

"Uh... Act of kindness?"

"Sure, you think?" I scoff.

"Show some humanity," she huffs.

"Sorry, but you came to the wrong person. Why don't you go and ask your Zeke? I bet he will get you a really good job," I roll my eyes.