Chapter 4 " Welcome To My World."

Malec's P.O.V

I park my car in Scar's driveway. Her house isn't a huge one and I'm very relieved. She didn't look like the type but you never know. I ring her doorbell and the door opens as if on cue. A tall, lean guy with dirty blonde hair and toffee color eyes standing at the door and I immediately recognize him as Scar's brother, but to my surprise, there is so much anger behind his eyes that is daring me to say something.

"She isn't coming," he barks at me.

"I didn't even ask you anything," I calmly shrug.

"Oh, I know very well what you're here for,"

Before I could respond, Scar's mom appears and greets me with a smile.

"Oh you must be the girl, Scarlett told us about you," she says sweetly.

"I hoped so," I hesitate a little bit because it will be freaking embarrassing if Scar would have ditched me for some other girl.

"Please come inside dear," she smiles at me.

I enter her house and I can feel her brother boring holes in my head with his intense stare.

"She upstairs dear, first door to the left,"

"Thanks," I make my way up the stairs and as instructed I knock on the door. She opens it and gives me a puzzled look.

"Hey, best friend!!!" I hug her. She pushes me off almost immediately.

"I'm not coming to that stupid party," She crosses her hands over her chest.

"Oh, come on! You are my best friend! How can you do this to me?" I plead.

"I'm not coming to that stuuuupid party," She raises her hands in defense and sits on the edge of her bed.

"Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Come with me. You're gonna have so much fun I swear," The door bursts open and the same brother starts shouting.

"SHE IS NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY. SHE SAID IT NOW GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!" he shouts.

"You can not decide what I want in life! I can make my own decisions. I don't need you to babysit me all the time. I can handle myself and I am going to prove it to you tonight!" She gets up and walks over to her closet.

"When I say you're not going means you are not going. I'm your elder brother and you should listen to what I say," he yanks her hand.

"Do you even know what she has been through and if it weren't for me she'd be six feet underground," He looks at me with a scowl.

"I know what happened was not meant to but I've realized that I can't hurt myself over it again and again. I choose to not live my life like that!" she yanks her arm back out of his grip. She grabs my wrist and drags me through the house to the main door.

We get in my car and sit there for a few seconds.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? " I break the silence.

"Yes I want to, and if one more person asks me that I'm going to break his face,"

"Jeez woman, okay,"

We arrive at Jason's house and I park a few blocks away. I definitely don't want my baby to get hurt. Yes, I call my car baby because that is what it deserves. I mean come on! It's a damn red Ferrari. Who wouldn't want to?

"How did you even get his address?" Scar gives me a confused look.

"I have my ways," I wink at her.