Chapter 23 "We Will Get Killed."

Malec's P.O.V

"Jones! Do that once more and I'll kick you out of my car!" I slap her hand that was shuffling with the music.

"Why don't you play some good playlist then?" she huffs and slumps back in her seat.

"I'm the driver so I get to choose the playlist," I glare at her.

"Bleh bleh bleh," she makes weird faces and glares at the poor window, oh wait she was glaring at my reflection.

"I remember making a deal with before leaving the house," I glance at her.

"What deal?" she asks me innocently.

"Scar stop acting dumb and tell me what are you up to,"

"Why can't you just wait and find out for yourself?" she frowns.

"Because I know you're up to something bad and I definitely don't trust you with it," I roll my eyes.

"I'm hurt," she fake whimpers.

"Don't care. Now back to our topic,"

"You won't leave me alone will you?" she pouts.

"Nope!"

"Ugh well fine. Remember the other day you talking about some plan of yours about the mall?"

"Yeah, I do. And I also remember you saying it won't work." I scrunch my eyebrows together," What does it has to do with... Oh my god! Scarlett are you crazy!" And then it dawns at me, I suddenly slam the breaks hard making us both jerk forward. I look at her grinning at me.

"Yes. I know I said it won't work. But you remember the reason why I said that?" her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"No.."

"I said it because you planned it at a mall. Malls are very crowed and always attract a hell lot of attention which will clearly bust our plan and secondly there was no way we could get everyone gathered up at mall. Whereas doesn't a nice lunch seem a much better invitation?" she grins rubbing her hands slowly while looking like psycho woman. But when her words seep down through my head... It didn't seem that much of a bad plan. Hell yes, it was crazy. Yes, we might almost die. Yes, I might almost lose my job but it rather seemed super interesting.

"I will lose my job," I state.

"No you won't," she smirks.

"How come you're so sure about that?" I frown.

"Did you know your boss's son is extremely interested in blondes?" the look on her face scares me.

"What? No. I only know the old woman's son is somewhat of our age..." my eyes bulge out when I realize what she said. "Did you just?" I gape at her.

"Mmmhmm. I surely did," she smirks.

"Holy shit!" I gasp. "You convinced him not to get me fired?" my jaw drops.

"It was really easy, to be honest. Just took a few sweet words and pestering, but worked out nonetheless," she shrugs nonchalantly.

"Hezeke is going to be so angry," I say slowly.

"He won't if he doesn't know. I'll tell him later on," she adds after seeing my pointed glare.

"You set up all this and you aren't even sure if the plan will work,
" I point out.

"Oh, I'm sure it will. I don't know whether it will include calling an ambulance or not but it will surely light up some spark," she smirks once again.

"You're crazy," I blurt out.

"I know,"

"And an idiot,"