Chapter 30 "Double Date?"

Anderson's P.O.V

The morning light was binding my eyes as I got off my bike and started walking towards the school. I see May's car two cars away from my bike, glistening with a mighty glint. How much polish does she use?

You're talking as if you don't use two bottles at once.

Shut up. It's always worth it.

I make my way through the straight towards the homeroom. Most of the students were already in, including Hezeke, May, and Scarlett. I go to the very end at my usual place and plop down on the chair.

"Hey!" May chirps and sits beside, while I simply raise my eyebrows at her.

"What? I can't sit here?"

"I never said that,"

"So you mean I can sit with you," She smirks.

"Ugh. Just shut up," I grunt and look away from her, just to catch the sight of two smirking faces across the room. I glare at them, when Hezeke mouths me, 'Get her before its too late.'

Like first of all, what does he mean by get her? Is she running away? And why would it be late?

Because there seems to be a bestttt friend in her life?

So? They are just friends.

Are they now? You didn't even know about him, let alone know they don't have any chemistry between them.

I clench my jaw and suddenly start feeling very annoyed by the thought of that. I look at May, who was acting completely chill, doodling something in her notebook. I wonder what she was talking about to Eric, she said she was hiding something from me.

"You alive?" I snap out of my thoughts when May waves a hand in front of me but before I could answer her, Prof. Wilde walks in. Wait the bell already rang? How come I didn't hear it? And trust me when I say this, I didn't hear a single thing throughout the class. I just couldn't focus or even hear what Prof. Wilde was saying, I didn't even pay attention to Hezeke's remarks. I must be going deaf. The only thing I was well aware of was the girl beside me. Something about her seems so intoxicating...

Finally, when the bell rang, I got out without a word and start walking to my next class, until I heard someone call my name behind me.

"Hey, dude! Wait up!" I turn around and see Hezeke running towards me.

"What?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" I frown at him.

"I mean, you've been so quiet since morning. You didn't speak a word through the whole class,"

"And I usually talk so much don't I?"

"No, but its different today. You seemed to be... Lost?"

"What would I possibly be lost in, Hezeke?"

"I don't know, maybe some thing's bothering you?" I couldn't tell if he was saying it out of concern or what, judging by the mischievous face he had.

"And what could that be?"

"Maybe."

"What?"

"I said Mayyyyyyyyyybe."

I frown at him but soon realize he was saying 'May'. My frown immediately turns into a glare.

"What? You were staring at her the whole time," He shrugs.

"I was not,"

"You so were,"

"Were you creepily staring at me, instead of focusing in the class?"