Chapter 32 "God she's beautiful"

Anderson's P.O.V

Again, I find myself looking in the mirror at the reflection of a boy whose eyes have permanently turned into tired icy blue eyes, my hair is all worn out and I don't even when I last brushed them, but anyway who cares.

I get ready for another bad day at school. I put on my regular blue jeans with a red t-shirt and head out to get my morning coffee. I don't even understand how people can make their brain work without coffee.

Why are thinking in monotone, Andy boy? Come on give me some spice.

Ugh. What can I say, Pablo? This one girl with stupid blue hair and stupid grey eyes and stupid secrets has kept me all night.

Oooh, now that's the spice I'm asking for!!

Oh shut up Pablo. You know what I'm talking about.

Yeah right, of course, I know because you kept me up all night along with you. But seriously could you not think of anything other than grey eyes?

Yeah duh, you're my subconscious of course you were awake with me all night. You're so dumb!

Umm... You're dumb and I'm you, so...ofcourse I'm dumb you Dumbo!

Ugh. Shut up Pablo, enough for today.

Make me.

God this perverted ass.

I push my thoughts away and head to school.

Ahh shit, here we go again, the same stupid rusty parking lot that I've been seeing for the past four years.

At least, you're seeing someone.

Ugh, not you again.

I head to my locker and see May back in her black emo clothes and this time Scar also joined her in their little witch-cult they're probably running out there. Scar also wore a black leather skirt with a white crop top and a jeans jacket on top of it. I'm sure Hezeke is drooling from a distance.

Lucky for you, you're drooling from up close.

Oh come on, why would I drool over May?

When did I say 'May' Andy boy??

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!

Suddenly I feel all eyes on me. "Are you okay Andrew?" May asks me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to ask me how I'm feeling may,"

"I think I do when you're yelling at some 'Perverted bastard',"

"Oh please, you don't have to pretend like you care, go continue running your witch cult. I see Scar is a new member of it,"

"Let's get you out of here buddy." Hezeke interrupts me and pulls me out of the hallway into the English class.

Does he ever wash those jeans? He's always wearing them and god those black sneakers, probably stink from never being worn along with socks. Yup, you got it right, he doesn't wear socks along with his sneakers. Despite having a walk-in closet all he wears is a denim jacket with a t-shirt underneath.

"Leave me alone. I don't need your babysitting," I pull myself away from him.

"Woah easy there buddy, I'm just trying to help you,"

"I don't need your help," I scowl at him but like always he doesn't take me seriously and rolls his eyes. Luckily, Mr. Wilde walks in, saving us from further argument. From the corner of my eyes, I see May walk inside and sit on her desk after giving me a weird eye. Curse you, Pablo!