Chapter 42 "I will die from hypothermia"

Anderson's P.O.V

I have nothing to wear! I really should've gone to the mall before asking May out! Ugh! Why can't I own a nice shirt and jeans?!

Someones getting nervous.

I'm not nervous, I just have nothing to wear Pablo.

I understand, alright. Maybe you should try the red shirt? Or the black one? Yes! Andy go with the black one. Girls love black shirts. Oh! And make sure you roll up your sleeves too! Oh and gel that stupid nest that you call hair.

Oh, thanks, Pablo! I'm going take that advice, now let me go iron that. Damn, pretty sure I haven't worn that in ages.

I iron the black shirt and put on some dark washed blue jeans. I set my hair neatly which some good amount of gel which is probably expired but eh..works for me. I take a last look in the mirror and fir the first time in a long time I find myself looking.....hot? Geez, what the fuck!? I'm turning into Hezeke! I quickly grab the keys that I borrowed for tonight. Whose keys you ask? Eric. How he gave it to me? I stole it. I mean who wouldn't steal a black sleek Mercedes.

I drive around for a bit trying to search for May's apartment but I think I'm in the wrong neighborhood altogether. Judging from the creepy streets I don't really think she stays here or I hope so at least. So I search for the next best thing, red flashy Ferrari. But instead of a red Ferrari, I see a girl in a red dress standing on the balcony of a second floor. I could recognize those blue locks from anywhere and I think she recognizes me too. She waves at me and disappears into the house.

"Sooo... You're the guy who's taking Alec on a date?" Jackass appears before May and there is nothing more I regret than stepping out of the car beforehand.

"Yes, that would be me," I answer him.

"I know you both are attractive people who have maximum level of sexual tension between them but I don't want to become an uncle at a young age. So my dear, either resist my hot best friend or use protection," Leave it to jackass to always say the weirdest things.

Whack!

"STOP saying dumb things!" May whacks him on the head. Good, at least now I don't have to do it.

"Hey, Andrew," For the time in history, Malec Brown looked nervous??

"Hey... Woah," I could barely form words cuz... Damn! She looked like the devil himself bestowed his blessings on her and did she not look fucking gorgeous!

"I have no business in standing between two people who are eye-fucking each other, so....I'm gonna go! And see you guys later on!" Jackass ruins the moment, once again, and finally leaves.

"You... Look...really good in black," she gapes at me.

"Not like I wear anything other than black," I grin at her.

"Yeah," she chuckles. "But I guess today is just different. You look more handsome than intimidating," She gives me a million-dollar smile, and a thousand butterflies burst in my stomach.

"Then allow me to show you the handsome side of me, m' lady," I wink and take her hand pulling her towards the car.

"Where'd you get a car from?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Umm...somewhere," I shrug and open the door for her.

Ooh never thought I'd see you as a gentleman!

I can be a gentleman alright.

She looks over at me with a suspicious look but then rolls her eyes and gets inside. Ugh, God save me, this girl looks way too good in red! It somehow flows with the wind and yet hugs her curve-