Chapter 27 "I Hate You!"

Anderson's P.O.V

You know that feeling when you feel annoyed just by the thought of a person? Yep, that's exactly how I feel about May.

That girl annoys every fiber of my existence. Okay now maybe not that much but you get the point right?

At first only Hezeke and May would pass comments on Prof. Wilde but now even Scar has joined them.

As soon as I think about Scar, our little bet creeps its way into my brain. This explains why she has avoided all contact with me. I think I'll remind her in P.E and let her live her first three classes in peace.

Now, when I thought I'll be reminding Scar about the bet I did not picture running after her for the whole three laps trying to get a hold of her. She keeps on dodging me whenever I get close to her.

Finally, I see her sitting by the bleachers. I make my way towards her, as soon as she sees me she hurriedly gets up but I catch her just in time.

Such a mature move to run away.

"Seeing your behavior I'm guessing you remember the bet," I block her before she can escape again.

"What bet Andy?"

Oh, so we're playing dumb here.

"Oh, you know just the one where you had a sudden outburst of confidence about your self-control and made rash decisions that you definitely regret,"

"Huh? What are you even talking about? I have no clue," she raises her hand in defense.

"Com'on Scar, are you really that scared to tell the whole school that Hezeke is your boyfriend?" I bend down to reach her height.

"No, I'm not,"

"Oh, so you do remember the bet?"

Gotcha.

"Urgh, that was so not fair you bastard!"

"Sure hon, be ready for lunch break then eh?" I wink at her and jog towards the field.

"I hate you!" I hear Scar yell at me from behind me.

Oops! Too late for that.

Lunch rolls around and I sit on my table waiting for Scar to show up and announce her relationship but before that could happen, May comes running into the cafeteria. She runs towards me and sits at the table.

Remind me when did us sitting at the same table become okay?

"Omg, you should have seen her face!" May speaks while laughing her ass off.

Before I could ask her what was going on a very happy and collected Scar with Hezeke steps into the Cafeteria. A bit too collected perhaps.

They both make their way towards our table but before they could reach, some random chick suddenly stops Hezeke.

"Hey Hezeke, I was just wondering why didn't you call me after I gave you my number?" she sweetly asks him. A little too sweetly.

"Uh... You did?" Hezeke looks at her completely puzzled. That dumbass.

"Yeah, you were the one who asked for it,"

"I did?"

"He did?" Both Scar and Hezeke ask her simultaneously.

"Umm... Yeah. I waited for you to text or at least call. When you didn't I thought why not I ask you about it, maybe with a little more privacy," she twirls her hair with her finger completely oblivious to Scar's deadly looks.