Chapter 16 "Andy My Boyy!"

Anderson's P.O.V

Stupid school. Stupid people. Stupid kids. Stupid world. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

The whole fucking world is useless. And so is this school. Another day of school and I can't take it anymore. So fucking annoying. I'm standing in front of the locker, taking my books for literature.

I turn around and see Hezeke and May coming out of her car and coming inside the school.

Why the fuck is she hanging out with him?

Stupid dumbos.

She seems to be enjoying herself. She is laughing and he is smiling as well. They stop in front of her locker and he leans against the other locker. What the actual fuck? Why are they acting like this?

She takes her books out and he helps her with the books and stuff.

What a fucking asshole.

Wait.

Did I just sound like a girl? I turn around and see a blonde ponytail swinging away. Did we just say the same thing? Who is she though?

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and head to literature.

Scar and some kids are already sitting here but Hezeke isn't here. Oh yeah right. He is with May.

After about 2 minutes I see Hezeke running inside the classroom and May right behind him. He abruptly sits down but she stops right that instant. She slams her hand on the table and mutters something really fucking unexpected.

"Don't. Ever. Steal. My. Gummy. Cola." she narrows her tiny eyes at him. He quickly nods and hands back a packet of what I assume would be her gummy cola. She snatches it from his hand and sits beside him. By now almost the whole class including Scar is looking at them.

Hezeke bursts laughing and starts mimicking May in an extra high pitched tone to which May only rolls her eyes but I can see the small smile at her lips.

The class starts but I think Hezeke and May don't get that since they keep talking and laughing at God knows what.

Mr. Wilde ignores them long enough and finally shouts at them.

"Mr. Brown, Mr. Russo! Out of my class! Right now!"

They simply shrug and get out of the class. The bell rings just after they leave and I rush outside to see what May did to Hezeke, probably what she did to me last time.

When I come out of the class I see both of them standing outside and laughing at something.

So if I get her in trouble, I get slammed to a locker, but if he gets her in trouble then she wants to laugh. Amazing. Just amazing.

The other classes before lunch go by quickly and currently, I'm sitting in the cafeteria. I see Scar and May entering but soon they part their way and now Hezeke and May are making their way towards my table.

"Hey." May looks my way and sits across from me, while Hezeke sits beside her.

"Umm... Hey..?" I raise my eyebrows at their sudden interaction.

"Anderson. Do you remember the Halloween party last year? And you guys dared this guy Ivan to get to Scarlett but make her feel bad or something like that," Hezeke puts his hands on the table, he looked a little frustrated and annoyed but then he quickly steadies himself and looks at me with a pleading expression.

"Umm... Sort of..? I don't know who the girl was... I just remember giving that type of dare to some dude on the football team." I answer him truthfully.