Rain, and an argument......

We woke early and started on the road again. 2 hours later it started to rain, so I sang a song my friends and I used to sing on rainy days when we bored. It was one of our favourite things to do, sing random songs.......

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,
There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by...

...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?
I've had just enough time

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls.

I smiled at the memory of singing to this song. It says exactly what I would want to happen if I were to die. I love that song so much, which reminds me I have my iPod with me that has a solar charger and a wind charger so I can listen to music when I want.

"That's a beautiful song, Angelina. I assume it's from earth?" asked Gandalf.

"Sure is! I also know a funnier song, called lava lamp. Quite funny really." I replied, laughing at the memory of finding the video on youtube with my foster brother. We ended up listening to it for a week before my foster dad got fed up and threw my computer out.

"Will you sing it?" asked Fili.

"No, but later I will play it for you," I replied turning to him and smiling. "it's on my iPod, which is something from earth that you can get/put music on it, or even games too!"

"Amazing! Earth sounds really advanced." said Balin.

"Yes, It's much like here, but less trees and more tall buildings and towns and cities all over the lands. There's HUGE oceans, lakes and HUGE animals that live in places where they are kept safe from the wild to show people what kinds of animals are out there. Also alot less dangerous animals, but more dangerous people and countries. Lots of wars and fights amung the leaders of different countries."

"Wow......"said Bilbo. "How much war have you seen then, on earth?"

"I was never in their wars, but read and studied them. All through out the thousands of years there has always been wars, killings, and even kidnappings. Earth is not peaceful anymore since there are more and more power hungery learders." I said sadly. "I've been in more fights then anything on earth, which is how and why I trained in swords, archary, and martal arts, which is hand-to-hand combat. I had to protect myself almost every night from the one monster I lived with. He was a truly horrible man. I hated him, and still do."

4 hours later we stopped at an old burned down house, which I reconised as a farmer and his family's home, they had 2 small girls.

"We'll make camp here. Kili, Fili, watch the ponies, stay with them. Bufor start the fire and dinner." Instructed Thorin.

"It's not safe here! There used to be a family here not even a week ago! Something happened here, I can sense it!" I told Thorin.

"I don't care, we are all tired and so are our ponies and the horses, even Methen!" He gowled out, not even meeting my eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "We can seek shelter and food from my home. Rivendale would be more then happy to take us in for a few days to rest and bathe, plus we need that map read!" I growled back.

"I will NOT seek help from the elves! They are nothing but selfish beings who turned their back when we needed help!" He yelled at me, getting into my face.

"I'm part elf, Prince Thorin. I am guessing you don't want me here then?" I said as I poked his chest. I was getting madder and madder the more he refused to get help.

"Your right, I don't want you here." He yelled as he slapped my right cheek.

My eyes instantly filled with hot tears. I slowly looked at him and glared. "Well now I know to never trust dwarfs!" I whispered as I turned and called for Methen and my horse. "Gandalf if you need me, you know where to find me. I am leaving. Odiously this was a bad idea."

I got onto my horse and took the reins and looked at Bilbo, "Your always welcome to my home land Bilbo. I shall miss you." I looked to the dwarfs, all held sadness and anger. "Goodbye, may your quest be filled with smoothness."

With that said, I started to ride off. Back to my home, Rivendale. Methen growled at Thorin and went to advance to him, but I quickly called him and told him that he wasn't worth it, he'd only kill him.