EPILOGUE

~5 YEARS LATER~

ELLA POV:

"Hello welcome to Frozen-"

I looked up to see Lola standing behind the register with her work clothes. She still looked as pretty as ever but her face was slightly different. She looked tired and sorrow filled her eyes. My internship was a few blocks down so I just popped in to get some frozen yoghurt. I never knew Lola worked here. This is awkward.

"Long time no see Lola," I say trying to keep an even tone.

"Ella, I don't know what to say-"

"I would just have mint yoghurt please"

"Sure, that would be 6 dollars please," she says her voice shaking.

I pay her quickly and move to the side to wait for my order. I can't believe this bitch works here.

While I was waiting she suddenly moves to where I was waiting.

"Ella listen. I am so sorry for everything. I was stupid and spoilt rich bitch. If I could go back in time and change everything I would-"

"I forgive you. Let's just agree to drop it and move on" I say firmly.

She looked unsure but dropped it and went back to work. I took my yoghurt and left.

After Lola had exposed me to the school. It was terrible. People gave me weird stares and whispered about me for weeks. Boys made jokes about how they would be my new daddy. it was the worse weeks of my life. Luckily my friends helped me get through it. I went to therapy more often and decided to finally open up about everything. When I started opening up to my therapist more i discovered a lot about myself. I realised I had been using sex to fill up the void inside of me to the point that it got unhealthy. I thought sex made me feel in control and powerful but in all honestly, after the sex, I would feel like shit and I realised I had a problem. It took years of work and self-discipline to where i am today.

I was now working in one biggest fashion industries in New york. Unlike the rest of my friends, I did not go to college. I decided school was not for me and took loads of small jobs and internships. I managed to work myself up and moved to New York to do 2 years internship but next year the CEO is offering a permanent position and I did not need to use my body or my mother's connections to get it. I even fixed my relationship with my mom.

Anyway, I need to finish up from work quickly so i can get some sleep before my trip.

Davids POV:

"Listen, I don't want to hear it! I am not wearing that ugly tie" I shake my head at my girlfriend dramatically.

"But it's not ugly! It's literally just a plain pink tie. Stop being a baby!" Abby said putting my tie on the coat rack.

"Pink gives me bad fucking energy! I grew up with 4 older sisters and they used to tie me up with pink bedsheets all the time. I told you pink brings back my trauma!" I pout laying my head on my pillow.

"Well think of this as shock therapy," she says kissing my cheek.

"If I fucking die. You will be cast out of my will bicth. I don't care"

"Call me a bitch again. I dare you" she says pulling my hair.

The twins do have an obsession with hair pulling I most say.

"I was kidding!!" I groan from the pain.

Abby and I started dating like 3 years ago. She said she apparently liked me since highschool after she found out I was a human and animal rights activist. Whish understandable because many people don't know that by looking at me. The only problem was I was head over heels for Maggie. Yes, I was in love with my best friend. Stupid I know. It took me a long time to get over her. It was not until she started dating this guy called Connor who she is engaged to now that i fully got over her. He had a sports car and was 3 years older than me. I could not fucking compete. Abby was there for me even when I was crying over another girl. That is why I love her. Despite her feelings, she allowed me to vent and cry about Maggie and never judged me for it.