Twenty Three (18+)

'Are you feeling better though?' Henry asked. 

     'Still a bit under the weather' I replied and Henry took my hand which was quite a soft gesture. 

We both looked down at our hands, it wasn't often that we had such moments in private. Then he suddenly faced me. 

      'Oh and I invited Jeongguk and James over for dinner the day after tomorrow.'

Fucking great

       'It would be a good opportunity to get to know him more on a personal level, we will have to impress him too as he now gets a vote on whom will be the next CEO.' henry added.

I had a hard time suppressing my emotions from showing. The entire situation was absolutely absurd. Getting to know him on a personal level, not that I believed too much in soulmates but if someone would ever ask me to appoint someone that was definitely Jungkook. He knew me better than anyone, even when we weren't together for that long we shared an understanding, a certain connection to each other. 

     'okay' I eventually let out. 

When we arrived home I retreated back to my own room, or better said, own part of the house. I also had my own bathroom for example. We lived pretty separately.  I grabbed a towel and headed towards my shower, maybe a good splash of cold water in my face would wake me up from this dream. 

I stripped myself from my clothes, the tattoo visible in the reflection of my mirror. An image that was sometimes painful to look at as it was a reminder of my great love, but tonight I didn't look at it with sorrow. He hadn't given up on me, and neither had I given up on him. 

The water hit me and it didn't wake me up from any dream. Not that I really thought it would but I still couldn't wrap my mind around it. 

He was here. Jungkook was here. The images flashed in front of my eyes. How he was sitting at the table, his longer hair, his dark eyes gazing at me. The handshake. 

Every moment replayed in my mind. My temperature seemed to rise and I realized that I was in fact needy. It honestly had been quite some time I experienced these feelings. I took a moment to wait if it maybe passed, but it didn't.  

-----Start mature content -----

So I trailed my right hand slowly down towards my core. When my finger made contact with my clit I gasped a little. I really was way more turned on than I thought. I slowly made circular movements of my sensitive spot. 

"I really want to kiss you right now"

The way he had said it with his low and seductive voice. If only we were able to do what he wanted back then. I fastened the movements and my body immediately reacted. At the same time memories of before also entered my mind. All the times Jungkook had been able to make me feel so good, all the intimacy that I had taken for granted back then. 

With my left hand, I steadied myself using the wall as support. My legs tensed up, and I knew it wouldn't take long anymore. I imagined his soft lips in contact with my skin. 

"I really want to kiss you right now"

I heard him say again and this time it send me over the edge. 

   'J-jungkook' I moaned as I released. 

I quickly covered my mouth, pretty shocked I actually said that out loud. It was a good thing that Henry had his own bedroom at the other side of the house because I'd be dead if he heard that for sure. 

---- End mature content ----- 

After the shower, I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was processing all the information, everything Jungkook had told me. It suddenly hit me that he returned to the life he ran away from for me. He told me before that they left his father because he was a selfish man, yet now he was working under his own father. Perhaps even stepping into his footsteps. That wasn't what he had envisioned when I met him, when he was still in his biker gang. 

I guess we both didn't envision the lives we were currently leading the first time we met each other.

I had an idea of what his plan entailed and if I was right, I was most definitely the reason he returned to his father. As a response guilt filled my entire body.

Jungkook pov

We left the business event early, I considered that option before going. It was to give y/n more space, considering this was the first time she'd see me in seven years, but I had to admit that it was also quite nice for me to take a moment.

In previous years I kept thinking over and over about the moment we would see each other again, so I was in a way prepared. but I had to admit that it was still impactful to actually see her again. She had really aged with grace, but there was something different about her. A sadness, and a carefulness.

"I adjusted" she had said and in a way that was reassuring, it was stupid but if she was in love with someone else now it all had been for nothing. It had been a huge risk that I took, or rather a bet. 

Honestly, since I was a child I always believed in soulmates, and she was mine.

I took another sip from my whiskey. Looking around the hotel. I was used to it by now, the luxury such as this five star hotel but seeing y/n today reminded me of those two years I lived on hardly anything. 

Sometimes I wondered what was worse. Money surely made life a lot easier, but it also made it more filled with deceitful and power-hungry people. 

The fact I was here, that we met again, everything all leads back to that one night. The night y/n explained why we had to break up. 

When she explained what kind of man her father was.