Twenty Eight (18+)

My eyes gazed into his and we simultaneously leaned closer and closer. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck and my lips found their way to his. During the kiss, I moved onto his lap. 

I started to slowly unbutton his blouse and I took it off him. My hands first went down to his chest and soon lower towards his belly. It was immediately clear to me that he still was so fucking fit. I wondered how he stayed in such good shape. 

I stopped for a moment to catch a breath. I looked down at his arm and all the familiar tattoo's appeared. He tiled my head back and leaned forwards to connect our lips again. 

I kissed him as if I couldn't breathe and his lips were air.

He held me steadily.

I felt those fireworks just as the first time we kissed.

     'Kook' I whimpered, again breaking the kiss. 

      'hmm' he said bringing my lips back to his with one hand while the other one was roaming through my hair.

My hands went down again but this time to unbutton his trousers. Before I had the chance he made the motion to take off my shirt. I held up my arms so that he could easily pull them over my head. He suddenly stopped when he saw the bruises. 

The bruises caused by Henry that covered my skin. The anger was visible in his eyes, but I didn't want him to be angry right now.

I didn't want him thinking about the abuse, neither did I want to think about it. I wanted this moment to be only about the two of us. 

        'Just.. don't say anything, let's enjoy this moment now' I whispered. 

He wanted to say something but I put one finger on his mouth indicating it just wasn't the time. 

I leaned forwards again to kiss him but I stopped when I spotted a new tattoo. I felt almost paralyzed for a second. With trembling hands, I pointed at it.

It was the same primrose flower tattoo at the almost exact same spot I had tattooed it.

Jungkook followed my eyes to see what had gotten me so shocked. He looked at me somewhat embarrassed

      'yes uhm I got the same tattoo... I hope you don't mind. it was just that I wanted something to remember you by, and a reminder of why I was doing all of this.' 

Tears filled up my eyes and there was a single tear escaping my eye. My hand went to my face to brush it off but at the same time so did Jungkook's. Our hands touching. His hand softly holding mine.

      'It's perfect' I said and I immediately put my lips on his. 

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. 

---- Warning adult content ---

He laid me down on the bed, roaming my body with his hands as he got rid of my pants.

He was gentle with me, as in before; 7 years ago, we also had rougher sex but that this evening would be painful because of the bruises.

He softly kissed every part of my neck, going down to my collarbones and he skillfully removed my bra. Nibbling on my nipples while I moaned out his name. I was feeling the pleasure I hadn't felt in years. 

He still knew exactly which spots of my body to kiss, which ones would satisfy me the most. 

      'Kook' I only moaned and he went more down to get rid of my panties. He started with kissing my inner thighs slowly. Every kiss was more intense than the other. 

I got so high off it and he probably knew how I longed for him more and more. Then a sudden pleasure hit me as his tongue found its way to my sensitive spots. 'fuck Jungkook yes' I exclaimed. My hand going down to go through his long hair. My other hand grasped the blanket tightly. He started his tongue movements off slowly but soon increased his pace. 

As it had been some time I had felt this aroused by someone, I was quite close to a release already. He stopped for a moment but soon after he thrusted his finger in me. I let out a sound that was between a moan and a scream because it came unexpectedly. Suddenly I felt his tongue back on my clit. My entire body reacted to his stimulations. 

I became hotter and my legs seemed to tremble out of control. At this point, I moaned uncontrollably and in the back of my head I hoped this hotel room was in some degree soundproof. 

Right after I came he pulled down his underwear exposing his hardened member. I pulled his face towards me, kissing him again with great passion. 

He positioned himself and quickly entered. I think at this point he was impatient as well. I moaned into his mouth as my walls stretched. He started slow but soon fastened his pace, just like he did when he was eating me out.

I reached another high and I turned positions, positioning myself on top. I didn't start slow as he had but I bounced in a faster pace.

        'y/n' he grunted while grabbing my waist also guiding the movements.

        'I am going to come' he moaned and instead of slowing down I grinned and fastened my pace. 

As he had said, he came and I collapsed on his body, tired.

He hugged me tightly, my naked body still on top of him.  He nibbled my earlobe, making me smile. 

        'I missed this as well' he whispered. 

---End mature content----

After a quick shower to clean ourselves up we were lying in an embrace in bed again. 

   'y/n?' Jungkook asked. His right hand was playing with my hair. 

     'hmm' I hummed. 

      'I want to know something'

      'hmm' I repeated.

       'Two years or something like that, after we had said our goodbyes, someone called me but didn't say anything, was it you?'

I sighed at the memory, because I knew immediately which moment he was talking about.