Scroll 9

The bounded vines loosened, sprung up and swayed, each equipped with dozens of thorns.

The fiercely elegant flow of the vines acted as extensions. Calmly waiting to strike on my whim.

I attacked.

Sasuke was more than ready. During my seclusion, he summoned three more snakes.

The snakes countered viciously. Their fangs distinctly shone in the light of moon. Their skin blending into the dark night.

They slithered and darted straight at me.

I backed up a bit.

The beautiful gems sliths glared into my almond shaped brown beads. The terror that flashed into my being could only be compared to swiftness of the attack that came next.

It took me by complete surprise.

The vines thwarted their attack. I could feel my own breath choking in my throat.

That was close.

I took a deep breath. Relaxing myself.

I can't risk getting injured again...

Along with the onslaught of serpants rushing towards me. He broke into another raid of fire balls.

I blocked his attacks...

I hate what I'm about to do...But...
I have to end this...

Sasuke

She's good. I thought dodging her vines... She mangaged to land a blow or two...

Dammit...I can't let her win.

My concetration shifted to the offensive. By any means I had to shake her up.

The snakes stroke her, surrounding her. A constant raid of assults and fireballs.

No use.

She kept dodging them.

Those vines, I tried burning them, but it's moist surface withstood the fire. The suriken hidden in the flames, sliced into the vines, but they kept regenerating.

I need to get to her. The snakes are of no use. She's too fast...Dammit!

I looked closely at her, her expression showed clear signs of fear. She was trembling...

I need to summon a bigger one.

I nipped my finger with my blade, drawing blood . I summoned a Kyodaija ( A Gigantic snake )

I could tell she was terrified because she was visibly shaking.

The snake was about 20 feet tall!

What is he trying to do give me a heart-attack!

Obseving his chakra reserve...I noticed one important thing.

He used up alot of his chakra. It's time...

Sasuke

I have her now...

Kyodaija was on the attack, she started fleeing. I wasn't about to let her off that easy.

I went after her.

She still has alot of energy left. How is she doing this?

She stopped in a wide clearing. The vines standing with a vengence.