Scroll 50

Not part of my plan, but okay.

Sure, so what Danzo went back on his word, like Aika said. That gave me all the reason more to kill whatever remorse, guilt I might have had when the time finally came.

It was also hard, hard to contain myself. It was hard to humbly agree to Danzo's command, but I had to. I also had to keep reassuring myself that it would all soon be worth it.

I wandered around-not so aimlessly, in the forest to take care of some personal errands.

The Oh-so generous, Danzo-sama, gave me limited time before we we were to set off.

If Sasuke fails, there is always Plan B. I mused, feeling my cheeks lift as a big grin pulled at my lips.

What I planned to do, was probably the definition of evil, at least in my dictionary, but it was high time someone made them pay. Revenge is a dish better served cold, right? Hit them when they least expect it and hit them hard.

I paused in my tracks, He won't get away with this. I thought, relaxed by the lush greenery and the welcoming breeze. My eyes gazed up at the sun, peeking through the leaves.

For the Uchihas.

My eyes slowly shut for a moment, pursing my lips, taking a deep breath.

For uncle.

No more tears.

Few seconds of silence passed by.
"Right?" I asked and I knew she was listening. She couldn't get passed me and she knew that. Yet, she still tried. Shifting my head to face where I sensed her chakra-
Correction, the essence of my chakra. Did she really think I wouldn't notice?

"Shionee-chan, How long?" I asked, my brow cocked up to the last word.

Shionee-chan being the annoying companion she was and the only one I couldn't convince myself to hate, just didn't answer.

"How long are you going to be up there?" I asked her, making myself more clear.

Like a flash, she appeared in front of me.

"I'm glad you're getting used to your new body," I said with a closed eye smile, probably being a little sarcastic because I noticed the annoyed look on her face.

"Don't even start with me, you little- Akarusa!" She spat, her features contorting in anger.

Akarusa? Yes, I'm an Akarusa. She makes it sounds like she just cursed me with my own Clan name.

"You know, Akarusa, isn't labeled as a bad-word, right?" I was being a little extra smart, but it's okay. Being a 'know-it-all' and an occasional 'Sarcastic' Kunoichi was fun. Plus, I've learned it seems to annoy a lot of people, which is good. I can always use the extra laugh.
Life's a learning experience, you just gotta roll with it. That's basically the reason why I became an informat. Knowing things, especially gathering information, makes life alot easier.

"This is all your fault! This human body is dreadful! Emotional! Painful! Tiring! You did this purposely!" She shouted, scolding me. Rage was written all over her face.

Like it wasn't enough torture to be sent on another mission by Danzo. Yes, I'm complaining. That man deserves nothing but a suffering and fitting end.
And to have to deal with a bellyaching Spirit, was something I just didn't have the time for.

Yet, now I have Shionee-chan yelling at me for something she wanted in the first palce. It made me think how ungrateful she was. Then there was Aika and all her hard work.