Scroll 47

Water bullets shot towards me at lightening speed.

If only fire element jutsus weren't so hard. I bit my lip tensed by my situation.

Dodging attacks, focusing chakra, then landing perfect hits wasn't easy.

Two clones stood on standby, while one continued to do all the chakra focusing. I was too overwhelmed by attacks to fight on my own.

Azura took on the tall orange- haired man. While I was stuck with this guy who didn't seem like he could allow a hit.
He would desolve into water everytime I tried. To make it worse he was shooting bullets at me. Air? Water? Bullets, I didn't care to stop and find out. One nearly missed my ear as another headed straight for my shoulder.

This is getting ridiculous! I gritted my teeth, shifted my position in firm and defense, raising my arms in front of me. "Ancestral barrier." I cried, the ground shook, water gathered, a heat of chakra emitted defending me when needed.

Nothing can touch me now, confidence rising, my eyes focused and narrowed at my attacker. I paced forward, daggers clenched in my hands. I still couldn't come up with an attack plan to beat him.

None of my jutsus had worked. Direct hits didn't work. Fighting fire with fire- or in that case, water with water didn't work. My earth element jutsu, they all were useless against his ability to turn into water at will.

I did have a plan, but it involved me using a fire element jutsu and if I could recall correctly, me and fire didn't go so well the last time we danced together. Seriously, people got burned, including myself, luckily I had some Aloe Vera with me and it worked well for burns and the scarring.

Then I remembered.

I held my blades in my hands, ready to strike again. Attacks kept coming, but I didn't even have to evade them.
He didn't try to escape either, he didn't even flinch as I approached. Maybe, because he had learned by then that there was nothing I could do to hurt him.

Still, at that point, I had try something and I had to be quick.

I poofed behind him, earning a shocked glare darting towards me. His shark teeth had been concealed by the frown that formed. In one swift move I slashed the daggers in front of me in an attempt at crossing them together across his head.

As expected his head took the shape of water and without even moving, he avoided the attack all together.
"Earth release: Breaking Avalanche technique." I shouted and as I did the ground sprung up from beneath us before plunging down over him.

I didn't intend to actually harm him, but to immobilize him, so what better way then to add a little earth to his little tactic of defense.

He had the soil and ground in his system, giving him no way to run or move for that matter. His figure began to disform into strange gooey looking shapes.

"Eeh~" I was a little disturbed by the sight that I backed away from him. His form did seem to amuse me after I got over how strange he looked. I wasn't really sure how that plan would physically affect him, but at that point that was not my concern.

The need to defeat these guys was never there. I simply wanted to see Sasuke, but they wouldn't let me. Even after giving them a small introduction; which comprised of mainly my name, they refused to let me through. When I persisted on entering, they began their attack.

Aside from the almost too hilarious scene of my opponent; that had white hair, shark teeth, looking like a muddy snowman. To add to the humor, Katsuro was there- I guessed he was thinking he was invisible, up in a tree, spectating the fight from a safe distance.
Though, I didn't notice until half-way through the fight that there was someone up there watching us. To my disdain, it had to be him.