Scroll 36

"Don't you have any shame!" She exclaimed-angered.

What?~

"You're sitting here, half naked and you're asking me, 'What' what if someone sees you."

No one's going to see me. I laid my head back on the smooth solid rocks- behind the waterfall.

"How can you be sure?"

I stretched my arm out, through the watery curtain and pointed towards a tree.

"You put a seal? I thought you said you weren't good at any of those."

I'm not.

"Then How DO YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO WORK."

Temper. Temper. I teased.

"You have a prestigious family name to uphold and all you're doing is enjoying the waterfall in your underwear!"

You must remember, I wasn't raised as a prestige member of the family, so I really don't care, and what's wrong with me sitting here in my undies?

"Men might pass by and your good-for-noting seals might not work. That's what's wrong with you sitting in your undies. "

"Ha," I let out a chuckle. You're scared that- Pa-lease, all because I gave up my head protector doesn't mean I've forgotten how to kick-butt. Besides you forget who you have here. I'm a sensory-type. If anyone comes approaching, I'll be able to sense them even if they're miles away.

"Not when you're talking, you won't. "

Well, if you're so worried then stop talking to me. It would be really nice to enjoy this with some peace and quiet.

She took my advice, even though she really didn't like to. And yes, I was enjoying sitting under a waterfall- I found while traveling to my new home, in my undies! Anyways, I was a little stressed and bummed almost all the way here, but this has really done the trick. I felt so much better. So much lighter.

I smiled, a real smile. A smile I haven't smiled in a long time as I watched the water splash down on my lap, drizzling, sprinkling all over like sparkles of silver glitter. The water itself looked like a silky translucent curtain- separating me from the world outside.

This feels Awsome!

"It's good seeing you like this." She said, breaking the silence.

Wow, you couldn't hold it in long, now could you?

She smiled, I guess she was feeling what I was or she was just smiling at me which made me question, What? Is there something in my teeth? I raised a brow at her.

"It's good to see you back to your old- smiley self, after all this time." I took her words as a compliment- in a sense that, what I did actually was for me. Better for me. " I was getting really tired of your over dramatic cry-baby act. It was getting old." She added.

I gave a small smile and shook my head.

I decided to shake off her negativity, by popping my head out, right under the water. The quick dripping that fell from my nose, the pressure of the water itself splashing on my head and shoulders, washing away all that anger, sadness, all that-

I always figured the reason I felt so happy under and in water, is because- well, if fire is the element that represents anger than water- being the opposite element represents healing and calm, right? But for me, it also makes me feel a hundred times better and happier.