Scroll 15

Things we hope to find.

Ayumi

My parents? My name?
"How do you know I want to find my parents?" I asked.

He didn't reply,  just smiled.
Few seconds later.
"We know who you are. We've been looking for you for some time." That's all he said. I could tell he wasn't going to tell me much. He turned towards the young man with dark brown hair, Camden.

Where's Miya?
I looked around and noticed her and Jayce were together, very near to each other, well, it looked like only Jayce wanted her, that close.

I turned to see Sasuke's reaction. He looked uncomfortable... irritated, maybe?

Miya on the other hand, looked extremely annoyed.

Even though I think Jayce is out of line, but I have to admit they make a cute...

Miya's hand clenched into a fist... she pushed away and
He was knocked a couple feet away from her.

She punched him. That was bold. I didn't think she was capable of being that expressive.

"Ouch!" I mourned.  My fist was aching and my wound started bleeding... again.

He's gonna get it... I blowed out a sigh.

"If you EVER get that close to me again, either of you," I pointed back and forth from Camden to Jayce..."I will beat those pretty little faces of yours sooo bad that your own mother won't be able to recognize you." I warned and these weren't just empty threats- I meant every word.

Jayce grinned, "Feisty..." He admitted,  messing with his jaw.

He's just asking for it! He was getting on my last nerve.

"Oh! I'll give you feisty! " I pulled my daggers out of its holder and was about to charge. I could sense he was preparing his chakra. 

"Enough." Sasuke commanded, responding by placing his sword between us.

After he saw that we weren't going to take any further steps to 'annoy' him he placed his sword back in its scabbard and was about to pull me away from them, when...

  I never knew Jayce or his little gang too well. To be extremely honest, I didn't know them well at all. Jayce and Camden were  Chakra Manipulators, like me, but that's all I had to go on, but that still wouldn't have stopped me from taking either of them down. 

If only Sasuke didn't get in the way. 

Jayce suddenly came between us and grabbed my hand, "You've hurt yourself." While examining the redness on my knuckles, he noticed the blood dripping from my bandage. He immediately glared at Sasuke and as a usual response, Sasuke glared back.

"I'm going to heal this for you," he offered.

"No thanks," I said, narrowing my eyes in anger. I can't stand him. For him to help me it's like letting him in... in to my life. Both of them, they-are-so...

"You know what's going to happen if you don't heal the wound. " Jayce reminded.

I know, but I'm not about to ask you for any help...

"You both are to stay as far away from me as possible... neither of you can hurt me the way you did then come on to me, so frankly, like everything's fine...

Camden you betrayed me and Jayce you called me a murderer. "

"You did kill her." Jayce replied, plainly.