Scroll 25

~Ramen Ichiraku~
I walked over to where Iruka sensei was sitting. I need to act like Naruto and the other's presence doesn't bother me. Amaya. I'm Amaya.

I took a deep breath. Okay...

"Iruka-san?" I asked, like I didn't know who he was. As he turned, I bowed my head with my hand placed on my lap and quickly returned to my straight backed position.

"Yes," he replied. Quickly taking in the ramen noodles that were hanging from his mouth.

"I need to talk to you, alone."

He observed me alittle, "Oh, you're the Kunoichi who was with the girl the Hokage asked me to help. Amaya, yes?"

I nodded.
As he said my name Naruto and the others gradually turned to me.

"So you changed your mind?" Naruto said, not minding at all that he still had noodles hanging and practically with his mouth full.

"Hello NAruto. I'm sorry, but I still am very busy." I tried to avoid much talk with any of them.

He looked at me curiously. I was just about to ask Iruka sensei that I needed to speak with him, again. But,

"You changed your outfit?" Kiba asked, raising a brow. He looked kinda annoyed.

"Uh, yes." I responded with a thin smile.
"Um, Iruka san I need to talk to you."

He nodded and got up. I of course went straight to the point.
He informed me about where she's living and where's she going to work. He gave me her apartment number.
Thanking him and saying goodbye to the rest I hurried to her apartment. 
It didn't take me long.

Up three floors, the apartment was leveled as was the others in the area. It looked pretty decent, clean, well maintained, decorated.

I knew I could trust Iruka sensei.

I finally found her apartment A-5. I casually knocked at the door and waited for Ayumi to reply.

Few seconds passed and the latch was removed , rattling of the small chain could be heard and the door slid slightly open.

"Yes?" Ayumi peaked through the small gab between the door and its border.
"Miya?"

"Yes, can I come in?"

She nodded with a smile.

She opened the door to let me in.
I walk in the room and see a small dining table to my right. A small chandelier suspended above it. A kitchen, separated from the rest of the house by a slab divider.
A small hallway, straight ahead of me, possibly leading to some rooms. You know, bath room, bed room etc.
There were some paintings on the walls, most likely already there when she got the apartment.
The floor was wooden, the light colored wood.

"Do you like it here?" I asked.

"Umhm, it's really cozy." She said holding to one of the dining chairs.

"Yeah, it has that feel to it." I complimented.

"Come sit," she said,  moving over to the room to the left. I wasn't able to see it properly because I was standing near the door and two wall dividers,  each at the ends of the room, blocked my vision of the sitting room.

She led me to a room fully furnished. The walls were a warm color. Three sofas, two small, one big, soft looking cushions placed upon them. Three on the large one and two on the smaller one on each small one. A small wooden coffee table stood in the middle of the room, beautiful curtains over the medium window. More paintings, large lamps in two of the coners in the room. A clock hung right in front upwards from the large sofa.