Would've Never Have Changed.

I found him up a tree, sitting on a branch facing the outter forest.

Why not see how scared he is.
Yes, mischief perceived me. I love sneaking up on people. Their reaction is always so priceless! So I quietly made my way up to where Sasuke was and "Boo!"

"Ah!" Sasuke screeched as he fell out of the tree. I managed to grab hold of him by his wrist. "What's wrong baka?" He gave me an angry look, but the look on his face before, like I said Par-riceless!

"Get me up!" He commanded trying to hold on for dear life. I didn't plan on him falling. I actually didn't plan much at all.

"Hey! What was the big idea waking me!?" I pouted and shifted a little to get a better hold of him.

"I'll tell you, just get me up!" I thought about it. I can't just leave him hanging like this. I certainly can't stay like this myself.

"Fine~" I unwillingly said. Easier said than done. I tried pulling him up, but only a couple of inches ,"Y-you're too h-heavy. Uh," he slipped back to where he was. I wanted him up, but I also wanted him to feel bad for waking me. I get tired very very quickly because I don't sleep well and because all the training. It's so tiresome. Also uncle always says I'm a growing girl who needs her beauty sleep. I want to be very beautiful when I grow up, just as beautiful as mother.
"Why did you have to go and fall in the first place!?" I grumbled.

"I didn't plan on falling! " I tried to hold on to him tightly. The look on his face made me feel bad. I never felt like this before. I didn't like the feeling. The icky icky feeling. I only feel like this when I feel bad for uncle, when he looks worried, upset or sad. I didn't know I could feel bad for anyone else too.

Sasuke's was getting too much for me to hold, I knew if something didn't happen soon he would fall.
Think Miya, Think.

"Yay! I got it!"

"Got it?"

"Yeah! "

"Got what?"

"A plan to help you, duh."

"Good, what is it?"

What is it? Really, what is the plan!? I don't remember!

"Um, Sasuke-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I forgot." I said sheepishly.

"You FORGOT!"

"Hey! At least I had an idea. It's more than I can say about you." I was going to fold my arms, but then I remembered I couldn't.

He was starting to slip, "Sasuke, hold on!" I told Sasuke, his fingers were slipping out of mine.

I could tell he couldn't and just like that, his grip left mine.

Though, lucky for him, Itachi-san caught him just in time.

Making my way down, I noticed an angry glare coming from Sasuke. This is not the way I wanted to start a friendship.

"I'm -"

"What's wrong with you!? " Sasuke said, he was really upset, which made me feel upset, but also angry.

"What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with you? Who falls out of a tree like that? "

"Any normal person." He stated like it was obvious.

"Stop it the two of you." Itachi-san declared, he then signaled Sasuke to come to a side where apparently he wanted to talk to him with out me hearing, "Excuse us for a second."