Scroll 20

~On The Way To Konoha~

"Miya's clone, I thought you were going to take us all the way to Konoha's gates." Noemi said in a serious manner. She looked clearly exhausted and extremely annoyed.

"Stop your whining." I declared. "I am a little rested and ready to take this on," I was so full of enthusiasm and positivity. "Besides you're not the one who was practically choked to non-exsistance." Narrowing my eyes, I shifted my gaze towards her.

"For one, you have no right to be telling me an-nything about my complaining." She stated, wiping the sweat from her forehead, then she continued, "Secondly, you were choked?" She seemed extremely concerned. Her expression immediately turned to worry.

"It was nothing really." I reassured, my voice sounded slightly dry because of all the walking. To add to it talking isn't as easy as most might think. So, taking a canister in my hands, which was hanging from my belt, I drenched my throat and satisfied my thirst. "Noemi, I've been wondering..." I was trying to change the subject.

"Yes."

"Ever since I came back, you and Ryuu have been immensely worried about my whole being. Like everything, Why's that?"

"You're our cousin. Why else? Now tell me who tried to choke you?"

"I'm not telling, so just drop it." I didn't want to get Itachi in any trouble with my family, especially because he has made me extremely happy. Choking me, made my day. I know it's a weird thing to think, but it's true. It just proves that Itachi is willing to kill for Sasuke.

My main hurdle will be,
How will I convince Sasuke?

Thinking for a little bit..
I shouldn't bother with it too much, it'll just ruin my whole mood.
When I see him again then I'll worry about it...

After walking some distance and replaying the whole Itachi, Ayumi scene in my head. I remembered, I was right! Itachi did have some kind of girl problem back then. I have to bug him about it next time I see him.

After walking for miles...
"Well, Miya, we're here. Konogakure." Noemi declared, distracting my thought and raising one arm, for a dramatic emphasis.

"Now, Chestnut if you need anything, anything at all. You know, Ryuu and I are always there for you, okay." She smiled, gently.

"I know...Wait, What did you call me?"

"Chestnut..."

"Wh-yee.."

"Because it's cute... And it's not fair Ryuu can give you a nickname and I can't..."

"Do you honestly think I like the nickname he gave me?" I said, pretty annoyed.

"Please..." she was practically begging, " It's such a cute nickname."

"Fine. You can only call me that, if I get to call you Fluff puff" I came back with.

Her disapproval and annoyance on her face was enough to make me laugh. Top that off with the craze, out of place mess of hair of hers compare that to her normal ' Proper Perfect look' I could start a riot.

I literally bursted out laughing. I had no idea what came over me.

Fluff puff is actually a name her father once called her when one day she tried dressing up in different clothes. I was there for a short visit. And she was dressed in you know an oversized fur coat and her cheeks were filled with a lot of her favourite food. So you can imagine how cute and fluffy she looked, though she despised the name.