Scroll 6

Convincing.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

This whole time I have been trying to wrap my head around the whole 'Sasuke giving Orochimaru his body' thing...

Like Sasuke... really!...

Oruchimaru isn't that strong... if he was, he would already have Itachi under his control...

Anyways, why Sasuke?
In the WHOLE world, Orochimaru found Sasuke the Only one desperate enough to manipulate!
Like...really...there was no one else?

I held the paper Kabuto gave me in my left hand. It had directions to a spot located somewhere deep in the forest. I was not very familiar with the area. So I was scared of getting lost, but that was the least of my worries...

It also said that I had to meet Orochimaru...

Not Orochimaru... anyone but him!

Take a deep breath. Remember who your doing this for.

So...

Here I am.

Wandering the forest with bees, flies, mosquitos and creepy insects and not to mention, I need to find some insane man who wants to live for eternity, take over my friend's body...and to make matters worse his animal of choice had to be a SNAKE.

I was leaping from branch to branch trying to manoeuvre my way around the trees and at the same time concetrate on my thoughts.

I hate snakes...
I hate them! I hate them! I ... "OW!..."

I hit my head against a branch.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing...

I fell from the tree and landed on my rear.

I started rubbing the spot of my forehead which got hit, just hoping it wouldn't swell.

I really don't want to get involved with them.

Well...

Bright side to all this is, that I get to hit 2 birds with one stone.

Yup, that is the Ooonly bright side.

Finally.

I came to a clearing which had a shallow lake and a tiny waterfall to my left. Oruchimaru was standing in the middle of the lake... waiting for me. it was all so weird. I truly wanted to run the other way.

Why does he have to make things so dramatic?. Why stand in a lake in the first place?

I stepped lightly as the water would get in my shoes and get wet and the feeling of wet shoes are 'ew'...

As I approached, I could notice a grin forming on his pale, pale face.

"So you decided to accept my offer after all." He said smirking.

My eyes narrowed, I stood there firmly and came straight to the point.

"The offer benefits me now."

His gaze was fixed on me.

"Kabuto said you would work for 30000 Ryõ. I honestly thought you would ask for more."

"I thought it was a decent amount to ask for."

"You know what you're getting into, right? "

"I know..." My words trailed.