I Would Rather Have...

The day uncle decided to visit the Uchiha family was the day I was scared of for a while. I couldn't understand why he just didn't go the next day, but why now? I asked myself, even though I was the one who tried long and hard to convince uncle not to talk to them about what I told him, but does he listen to me? No~

We waited for someone to answer after we had knocked. It took some time, and finally Mikoto-san finally came welcoming us in.
The grownups started talking. Uncle waited for Fugaku-san, but I didn't pay much attention to them because I turned my senses up searching for a certain Uchiha...

Where is he? "Hmmm," I peeped through some rooms before-

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke-kun asked, somewhat annoyed, as he walked towards me, looking like he just got up.

You see, the whole month our families spend together has brought us really close and in the process me and Sasuke-kun...well, we have developed- what's is that called, I read it in books... um, oh yes a 'Love-Hate' relationship. But that day, maybe it was just me, but I felt he was being a little extra mean.

"I can be here if I want." I retorted.

"Whatever. " he pouted turning around and showing a lot of attitude.

What's gotten into him today?
"Sasuke-kun...
Stop being a baby and let's go play." I pulled him by the arm taking him to the back yard.

"Okay." He gave me a forced smile.

We took a good hour and a half  before coming back in. Like I said, he was being mean.
I took a glance at Sasuke-kun's hair. It was a mess and I don't know why, but I wanted it. It looked so soft and smooth. I was jealous. All my hair is, curly, curly and curly, but still, not that curly.

I pulled some loose strands observing them closely.
Sasuke-kun's hair is flawless! Even when it's messy...

"Hey, Sasuke-kun can I play with your hair." I asked pretty excitedly.

He gave me a strange look, his eyebrows raised, He looked kinda nervous too or was it just his annoyed face?, "Uh, no."

"Ooh! Why not? Please please please please pleeeeease." I begged.

"No." He stepped back from me.

"Why not?" I whined folding my arms.

"Why do you want to play with my hair!?" He was getting very defensive over it.

That was enough, "Sasuke!" I chased after him, just for fun. We ran all though the house, he obviously was looking for someone to hide behind. Little did he know, no one can save him from me. I let out a sinister laugh. Which I think scared him- he ran faster.

I stopped running when I heard father's name coming from one of the rooms. I placed my ear near the door to have a better listen.

"Are you and Toshio planning a coup?" Uncle asked in a very serious tone.

"Hideyoshi, what are you talking about?"

"You know me well enough to know I truly don't take any heed to such matters, but this involves a lot more than just me. It involves your family, my family and if it's true, the whole of Konohagakure."

"Hideyoshi, you don't understand the situation. "

"I understand it well enough and I can care less, but this is a something that can't be ignored. Lives may be at stake. I can't sit here and pretend I never heard anything. "

"Who told you this?"

"Who told me- is not important. What is important, is whether what I heard and found out are true or not. "