Hear Him Out!

Sugar Rush, The Code Room- [1997]

(Turbo)-

I was moving around sliders, as I adjusted some of the king's features. I had already masked his character code over my own, but I hadn't activated it just yet. I had to make sure that his proportions would fit snuggly over my own, otherwise my every move would be very buggy. Luckily for me, I have my own code to cross-reference from.

When I believed I had gotten the scales just right, I decided to apply my changes, so I could get a preview of my new appearance.

The moment I activated it, my pixels shifted around me. My corruption bursted, reacting to my shifting pixels. I shut my eyes tight, trying to block out the rising pain. I bit my lip as I felt it getting more and more riled up. Agghh!!! It's never gotten this bad! Go away, go away, go away...

Soon, I felt my body begin to ease, merely feeling slight stings. My corruption was now being suppressed, leaving only a slight numbing feeling.

I exhaled, as I opened up my eyes. I felt... different. Did it work?

I moved my hands up to my eye level, and discover that it has. In front of me wasn't the same hand of pale-grey, blocky complexion. Instead, I had a new, soft, and rosy texture. I move my fingers around a bit, as I gaze in fascination. Is this really mine?

As I study my new texture, I noticed my outfit also changed. I looked up my sleeve first to see I was no longer wearing my white tracksuit with the red stripe up the sleeves. Instead, I wore a purple suit coat, with white frilly cufflinks. I also notice the cuffs on my sleeves have little heart shapes and swirls cut along them.

I then looked along the rest of my outfit. I had on, along with my purple coat, a white button-up and a cream vest. My button-up also had an exaggerated, frilly collar that reached up to my ears. To top everything off, I had a shiny, red, foil bowtie that itself looked like a candy. I reached my hands to slightly tug at its ends.

I looked further down at the lower half of my outfit. I wore puffy, golden and caramel-striped shorts with matching caramel tights. At my feet were purple slip-on shoes, with reddish-orangish gumdrops at the tips that slightly jingle with each kick.

As I looked down, I noticed from behind that my coat had a split tail that reached down to my knees. I also noticed in my field of vision that I now have a plush, pink nose.

I reached my hand over to my nose, before I started to feel around my whole face. What do I look like now?

I looked over to the shiny surface of King Candy's code and saw my reflection. I was stunned. Though it doesn't have the same effect as looking into a mirror, I could see that other features besides my nose had changed. My face had the same rosy complexion that my hands did, with cheeks just as pink as my now round nose. I could see that my eyes were no longer yellow with black irises. Instead, they were white with dark brown eyes, complete with pupils. Over my eyes, I saw that I now had dark-grey, bushy eyebrows.

I wiggled around my eyebrows playfully. Wow... I actually have eyebrows now.

I went back to examining more details. By my ears, I had grey, soft hair that poked out from my large collar. I reached over to feel it. It was gently to the touch, like a fluffy cloud. Unfortunately, I didn't have much of it.

Well, I can't exactly say I had the thickest head of hair before this transformation. Before, I had black hair that hid underneath my helmet, but it was thin and cut short.

I looked overhead to notice the crown floating above me. I grabbed it to take a good look. The crown itself was thin and slender, its edges tilting over at an angle. It was golden, with a purple accent along the bottom rim. As I turned the crown over, I felt its cool, metallic touch against my fingers. I then placed it back over my head.