Author's Note

Alright guys, I just wanted to say this: I am still alive.

I know a good amount of you are eager to have this story exit its hiatus so you can have more updates. Well, I have good news and bad news...

Good news is: the next chapter is complete for publishing! I should have it up by Wednesday.

Bad news is: I know I promised to have worked on other chapters during the hiatus, but school has had me so busy I couldn't quite get to them. So... The I had only gotten to work on one chapter during this hiatus. qwp

Fret not though! With this hiatus, I was able to get a better insight on how to guide this story. So hopefully, I should be popping these right out once the latest chapter is added!

Another note. When it comes to the images that tend to come with each chapter, I'll say that you'll be seeing less of my own OC, Theresa T. Treat, whom I've based this entire storyline around. The reasoning for this is that I tend to give each OC their own form of sentience in my world. One night, in a dream I had, Theresa came to my room to tell me that she no longer wanted me to draw images of her with King Candy for this story.

When I asked her why, she told me that at first, she was okay with me using her for my Wattpad stuff, but that it no longer was something she wanted to be associated with. She broke out in embarrassment when she told me that she went to the Internet with her boyfriend, Mez (another OC). She said while she was showing him some of the things I have contributed to the Internet, he had saw the fanfic I wrote and came across the image of Theresa and KC. Mez wasn't upset with the ordeal, but it made the evening a little awkward.

I felt bad for my little creation, so I obliged to her wishes and promised I wasn't going to draw any further images of her and KC in romantic scenarios. She felt better and left, and I continued with my dream as usual. So... Yeah... I feel like I made myself sound crazy, but I share a sense of love and pride in my creations, so if they tell me they aren't comfortable with a decision I made for them in a story or roleplay, I tend to comply.

Alright, well, that was all I had to say, before I made myself sound crazy with my OCs. Might I ask, how did your Halloween go? I didn't get to go trick-or-treating, so I was quite saddened. On the plus side, I got to up-cycle my King Candy costume from last year and make it a Cybug version. Unfortunately, I had to retire the candy bowtie because my cat tore it down to shreds.

 Unfortunately, I had to retire the candy bowtie because my cat tore it down to shreds

With out further adieu, see you all Wednesday! ^^