19

"Before you yell at me, let me tell you that I didn't pay for this. I wouldn't bother to waste a coin just for this shit." You sighed, falling silent for a while.

"Are we just going to spend the rest of the day in here? We will be released later when it's time to go home anyway."

You suddenly remembered Hoseok who's practicing for a performance on the last day of the Celebration.

"Are you going to do something important?" You asked and turned around to face the food and snacks booth, causing Yoongi to follow you.

"No..." He muttered, eyes fixated on the food.

"Pick some, I'll pay." You said and smiled before talking to a student to buy some snacks for Hoseok.

Yoongi hesitated because he's a guy and he's supposed to be the one treating you but your decision was final, you want to treat him.

So, he chose a few snacks but you added another set and gave it to him with a smile, surprising him.

"I-i can't finish this." You wanted to tease him when his cheeks flushed but you're not close enough to do that.

You just shrugged and turned around to go towards the hall where Hoseok practices with Yoongi following you.

"Thank you." He muttered while you two were walking side by side, his eyes were focused on the plastic he was holding with his free hand.

"You're welcome." You two entered the hall and saw that the dancers were having a break.

These dancers were chosen from different sections and all of them are the best. You also heard that they will perform in front of the Kings.

You looked for Hoseok and immediately found him sitting on a bench, wiping his sweat. The dancers were looking at you and Yoongi, already making assumptions in their heads.

"Hoseok." You called him, he looked at you and his eyes widened when he saw Yoongi behind you.

"What happened?" He knew that you and Yoongi have a history and he couldn't believe that you two are in front of him, handcuffed.

"Shit happened." You answered and shrugged, you handed him the bag which contain the snacks.

"What's this?" He took a peek and a smile appeared on his lips. "Thanks!"

You nodded and smiled, "We will go ahead." Hoseok nodded and watched the two of you leave, he chuckled and shook his head.

"Where are we going now?" You asked while you two are walking around.

You were pulled back when Yoongi suddenly stopped walking, you stood beside him and saw basketball players on the court, and students cheering loudly.

You looked at Yoongi and saw him enjoying watching the game until a player saluted him and stopped in front of him.

"You aren't playing, Captain?"

He shook his head and raised your handcuffed wrists, the guy's lips formed an O, looked at you, then smiled.

"Cheer us, Cap!" The guy ran away and continued to play.

You looked at Yoongi in shock, "You have a game?!"

He nodded, not even bothered that he should be playing, especially that he's the Captain.

"They can handle the game anyway."

You're about to say something when you heard someone calling you from behind.