Chapter nine

I thought I had seen it all in New York,but the moment I stepped inside Naveed's house,I immediately thought differently.
Every part of the house was was well furnished.
Most of the furniture setting were Italian design,everything was in the color ash or black.
I stood in the centre of the spacious sitting room looking around like a lost sheep.

"Come on,Princess." Naveed reached for my hand and led me to the sitting room.
I removed my shoes and sank my bare foot into the luscious ash color carpet,and sat on Naveed's lap.

"I love your place,Naveed." I said,still turning my head around in inspection.

"Thank you Princess." He said dryly. He really was a modest and humble man.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.

At that moment I really had no idea,anything could have sufficed.
"Anything." I answered.

"Are you hungry?"

"No,not at all" I said,almost immediately. I couldn't even think of food,the butterflies in my stomach were enough.

"Okay.." He looked around as if trying to grab an idea that was slipping away. Chewing his lip.
I ran my hand across his face and looked into his eyes.

"What?" He teased. "Checking me out now,are you?" He winked.

"You are handsome" I said.

"You are beautiful." He mimicked me and I slapped his chest playfully and pouted.

We played video games,I was rubbish at most of it.
We also solved word-cross puzzles,and Naveed made chicken wings barbecue when we got hungry.

"Hmm...You are an excellent cook." I garbled through a mouthful of chicken.

"Really? Thank you." He said.

"Is there anything you are not good at?" I teased.
"Shut up and eat." He laughed.
I felt very relaxed and at home,I loved being around Naveed.

"Could I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"No. Hold it till you get home." He was being sarcastic and I laughed very loudly.
He grabbed me by the waist and led me upstairs and into a huge room.
My jaw dropped at the sight of the big beautiful round bed. Everything about Naveed was beautiful.

"There you go." He said,gesturing towards a door by the left. He sat on the bed and looked at me closely.

"Are you going to sit there and wait for me?" I raised a brow.

"Yes,lady. Get in." He grinned.
I smiled and got into the bathroom leaving Naveed smiling fondly at me on the bed.

I did my business and cleaned up.
He was out of the room when I got out.
I heard his distant voice from across the room and I followed the trail of it,until I found him in a lounge where he was sitting on a stool and was talking on the phone.

He hung up and turned to my side.
"Come here." He said,patting his laps.
I went straight and sat on them. He turned me to face him as I rested my hands on his shoulder,and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Sleep over." He said.

"What?" I blurted.

"You heard me."

"Yes I did,was hoping the statement would change,mister." I slapped his chest teasingly.

"I'm serious princess,please,please." He pleaded.

I felt my tummy turn and growled and no it wasn't hunger,the butterflies have returned.

"Naveed...I..." I dropped my head. "....its just that..."