Chapter Six

We slid into the elevator car and got down to the lobby.
  Naveed held my hand still,which made me feel very uncomfortable but I played along anyway.
He steered me to the underground parking lot where we approached a black sleek car,He opened the door and I slid in,then I watched him walk gracefully to the drivers side,I adored the way he walked. He sat behind the wheel and started the engine.

The air in the car felt different,it was smooth and mild on the skin,the black leather seats were cold and smelled good.
I turned and watched Naveed as he pressed down the accelerator beautifully,I examined his features closely,He was attractive,and He looked confident.
He wore black trousers with a sky blue shirt which he tucked slightly in,revealing his designer black belt labelled 'H' in silver color.

It was cold, and so He muffled a black soft material around his neck with 'chanel' logo.

  My eyes travelled up to his hand that He carefully steered the wheel with,the other hand rested on his thigh,revealing an elegant wristwatch.

I knew I was examining Him too much but I couldn't stop myself.

"What is it,Sarah? You okay?" He asked,alternating his gazes between looking at me and focusing on the road.

"No,I... I'm alright." I managed to utter through the haze of my embarrassment.
"What's the name of your car?" I tried to ease the tension by changing the topic.

"Audi R8." He answered at once.

"Its beautiful,I like it."

"Thanks. You can drive?" He questioned.

"No,I don't." I answered,staring down on my fingers.

"We'll work on that".

I wondered how. I returned my gaze on the road,He did the same.

The rest of the drive down to our date venue was in comfortable silence,Naveed seemed like a guy who liked to keep to himself,or maybe He was nervous just like me.

'But come on,a guy of such a high profile obviously living large,has definitely done this,more than once.I thought silently.

Naveed pulled over at a spacious parking lot of a perfectly built restaurant,He got out of the car and walked over to my side,opened the door and took my hand,I stood beside him and then I realized how awfully short I was,no,I was petite.

Taking me by the arm,Naveed led me to a secluded table,He pulled a chair out and I Sat,then he sat across me,and gestured for the waiter.

He was a perfect gentleman.

He asked if I took wine,I protested.

"No." I waved my hand in dissmissal,and wrinkled my nose.

"Never?" He looked surprised.

"Never." I shook my head.

"Okay,don't worry,I'll make sure its something light." He said.

   The tall blond waiter left with the list of orders,Naveed ordered full course for both of us,but I wasn't even hungry anymore.

"So tell me about yourself." He said,leaning over the table a little,He took my hand in his,and shot me a warm smile as he spoke.

I thought about myself,there was nothing worth writing home about,so I gave him limited information.

"Ask anything,and I'll answer." I said.

His thumb stroke my hand back and forth,my breathing started to accelerate. For a first date,we looked way too intimate. I leaned back on my chair removing my hand from his,and pretended to adjust my hair which was very much intact,Maybe he noticed because he leaned back in his chair too,his gaze was sharply fixed on my face.