Chapter 15

The next day, Aman stood outside of Kartik's building, waiting for him to come down so they could walk to their workplace. 

Kartik was very nervous to face Aman, wondering if Aman regretted kissing him. He slowly walked out of the elevator and walked outside his building to see Aman standing there and typing on his phone. 

Kartik went near and stood beside Aman. Aman was too busy with his phone to notice Kartik. 

Kartik cleared his throat to get Aman's attention. Aman looked up from his phone to find Kartik nervously smiling at the ground. Aman wanted to kiss that smile of Kartik's. 

"Hi Kartik! Sorry main phone pe tha toh mene tumhe dekha nhi" Aman explained (Hi Kartik! Sorry I was looking at my phone so I didn't see you there.) 

"Koi baat nhi" Kartik said, finally looking up to meet Aman's eyes. Aman was standing there with a grin on his face and excitement in his eyes. (No problem.) 

"Chale ab?" Aman asked sweetly. (Let's go?) 

"Han" (Yeah.) 

______________________________________

It was lunch time and Kartik and Aman still haven't talked about the kiss. Kartik couldn't hold it in anymore. He dragged Aman in the bathroom and pulled him in the last stall so no one could hear their conversation. 

"Aman, mujhe lagta hai ke hume kl ke bare mai baat karni chahiye. Kya tum mujhe kiss karna regret karte ho?" (Aman, I think we should talk about yesterday. Do you regret kissing me?) 

Aman's eyes widen in shock, "Kartik, of course not"

"Sachi?" (Really?) 

"Han Kartik. Jabse tumhe kiss kiya hai ek second aisa nhi tha ke uske bare mai nhi socha. Puri raat sochta raha ke agar tum mere paas hote toh tumhe firse kiss karta aur chhodta hi nhi" Aman confessed shyly. (Yes Kartik. Even since you kissed me, there hasn't been a second that I didn't think about it. All night, I thought about if you would have been with me then I would have kissed again.) 

"Toh ab karlo" Kartik said, breathlessly. (Then do it now.) 

That was all that Aman needed. He pushed Kartik against the wall and kissed him hard. It was not like the one they shared before. This kiss was rough and more passionate than the previous one. 

Aman cupped Kartik's cheeks while Kartik wrapped his arms tightly around Aman's waist, pulling Aman closer to himself. 

Kartik moaned breathlessly in Aman's mouth and Aman thought that, that was the hottest sound he had ever heard. 

Everything else faded away. It was just the two of them, lost in their own little world. 

Finally, they pulled away as they both were out of breath. Both of their lips were swollen and red. Their cheeks were flushed. 

"We should do that more often" Kartik said. 

"Yeah...." Aman said, dreamily. 

Then Kartik pecked Aman's lips, unlocked the door and went out of the bathroom, leaving Aman wanting for more. 

______________________________________

They finished their work and were walking home. Both of them had the urge to feel each other's lips against their own, especially Kartik. He wanted to so badly push Aman against the wall right there on the street but fought the urge to do it. 

As soon as they reached Kartik's building, Kartik hurried to their front door and unlocked it. As Aman entered, he was pushed on the couch and was hovered by Kartik, kissing him passionately. 

They both were hungry for each other's lips, wanting to feel more of each other. 

Suddenly, Kartik pulled away and started to kiss Aman's neck. Aman felt the pleasure run through him, feeling Kartik's lips against his neck was heaven. Aman was suppressing his moans. 

"Don't hide those pretty noises from me" Kartik said, trying to find Aman's sweet spot. 

Kartik knew that he had found his sweet spot when Aman moaned, "Kartik...." 

Kartik started to nibble that spot harder. And Aman could feel himself get hard at that. He was moaning out Kartik's name. 

They were so lost in each other that they didn't even hear Lily in the kitchen, singing and making popcorn for the movie she was going to see. 

As she left the kitchen and entered the hall, she shouted,"OH MY GOD!" 

Kartik pulled away from Aman's neck to find Lily with a shocked expression. 

"Seriously guys, don't fuck on the couch! We almost spend our whole weekends there! And there is a room called bedroom where you can do all this!" 

Aman was hiding his face in Kartik's chest because he was embarrassed to be caught moaning his boyfriend's name by their friend. 

"Lily, we were not going to have sex. Calm down. And you gotta admit, it was hot" Kartik said with a smug expression. 

"Yeah it was hot. But I don't wanna see you guys eat each other's faces everytime I walk in the hall. Dumbo, get off the poor boy, you are smothering him"

"No, I am not. He loved it, didn't you, Aman?" Kartik asked with a smirk, making Aman blush. 

"Shut up, Kartik!" Aman exclaimed, being more embarrassed. 

"No, tell me you loved it" Kartik pouted. 

"Fine, I did. Now stoppp" Aman whined. 

"Please go to your room where you can let out your inner animals" Lily said and winked at them. 

Kartik pulled Aman inside his room and pushed him on bed. They made out until they were out of breath and tired.

Aman rested his head on Kartik's chest and their legs were tangled. Aman gave Kartik one last peck before they fell asleep.