Chapter 25

Warning - Smut

"Aman!" Kartik screamed at Aman, wanting his attention. 

Aman had been on his phone a lot lately which frustrated Kartik. Kartik was needy for attention and Aman wasn't giving him that. 

"Kya hai, Kartik?" Aman asked softly, without looking at Kartik which angered Kartik even more. (What, Kartik?) 

"Pure din phone pe hota hai tu. It's like I don't exist for you anymore." Kartik sighed, hoping Aman would now look at him. (You are always on your phone. It's like I don't exist for you anymore.) 

"Huh?" Aman asked, still looking at the phone. 

That was it. Kartik lost it then. He snatched Aman's phone out of his hands. 

"Kartik, kya kar raha hai? Phone de vapis." Aman said finally looking at Kartik. (Kartik, what are you doing? Give me my phone back.) 

"Aman, main tujhe kabse bula raha hu, par tu sun hi nhi raha. Phone important hai ya main?" Kartik firmly said. (Aman, I have trying to get your attention for so long but you weren't even looking at me. Is phone more important than me?) 

"Kartik, kya bol raha hai tu? Obviously tu important hai mere liye." Aman said calmly. (Kartik, what are you saying? Obviously you are more important for me.) 

"Toh bhenchod itne time se bula raha hu tab nhi pata chalta!" Kartik snapped, tossing Aman's phone on the other side of the bed, making Aman realise he was very angry because Kartik never curses. (Then why the fuck are you not answering when I am calling you?!) 

"Kartik, sorry. Thoda important kaam tha varna main tere sath hi toh hota hu." Aman said lovingly, extending his hand to take Kartik's which Kartik rejected. (Kartik, sorry. I had some important work or else you know I am always with you.) 

"Aisa toh konsa important kaam hai bol?" Kartik demanded. (What important work?) 

"Kartik, bas koi important kaam hai." Aman said nervously. Kartik was fuming now. Aman wasn't just not giving Kartik attention but he was hiding stuff as well. (Kartik, it was just something important.) 

"I swear to God agar tune mujhe nhi bataya toh you will regret it." Kartik said with a tone of dominance. (I swear to God if you don't tell me right now then you will regret it.) 

"Kartik, sorry but main tujhe nhi bata sakta par itna-" Aman was cut off by Kartik. (Kartik, sorry but I can't tell you but I am-) 

"That's it. Fuck you. I hate you so much for not giving me attention and now I get to know you are hiding things from me. You are so frustrating. Sometimes, I want to slap-" 

Kartik was cut off by a pair of lips, kissing him passionately. Kartik melted in the kiss. Aman gently pushed Kartik back so he was laying on the bed and straddled his lap, without breaking the kiss. 

"You don't know when to shut up, do you?" Aman breathed against Kartik's lips. "I can't tell you what I am up to but I promise you that I am not doing drugs or cheating on you or doing something illegal. Trust me, Kartik." Aman said, cupping Kartik's face. 

Kartik took a deep breath and calmed himself. Kartik trusted Aman. He trusted Aman with his life. His anger faded away and feeling of guilt took over because of what he had said to Aman. 

"I am sorry. You know how I get when I am angry. I shouldn't have said those things. I can never hate you, you know that, right?" Kartik said, kissing Aman's nose. 

"I know, love. I am sorry for not giving to attention. Now you can have all my attention." Aman said and connected their lips again. 

Kartik smiled into the kiss, loving Aman's lips against his. After all these time, he could still feel tingles whenever they touched or kissed.