Chapter 37

Last chapter!🥺

"What the hell are you doing?" Aman asked as he walked in the bedroom to find Kartik laying on the bed with his head hanging outside the mattress.

"Oh. Hi, love. This helps the blood to flow more in the brain." Kartik grinned.

Aman arched an eyebrow and laid down in the same position as Kartik beside him.

"We are so weird." Aman sighed, looking at Kartik who was giggling.

"I am not going deny that." Kartik said.

"Well, how have you been holding up?" Aman asked, making Kartik turn his head to look at Aman.

"My ass is a little sore but I am fine." Kartik said, making Aman's eyes widen at the sudden confession.

"Umm I was actually asking about the Lily situation....."

"Ohh." Kartik cheeks turned a dark shade of red due to embarrassment, Aman cooing at the adorable sight in front of him. "Well, I am good. I still talked to her everyday. I think I'll be fine."

"That's great, baby."

"Love, I have been thinking about something." Kartik lovingly said.

"You thinking is never a good thing." Aman snickered, looking at Kartik only to know that Kartik was shooting daggers at him.

"Anyways, as I was telling you something before you rudely interrupted me. I am thinking that you already spend so much time here."

Aman hummed in response.

"And this flat is big enough for two people...." Kartik was hoping Aman would get the message but the dumbass still didn't understand.

Aman hummed again.

Kartik sighed, "I am asking you to move in with me."

"Ohhh." Aman looked at Kartik with amusement in his eyes. "Well, umm what about my flat?"

"We can rent out your flat. Is that a yes?"

"What do you think?" Aman smirked, sitting up and looking at Kartik.

"I think it's a yes. But if it's not, maybe I can change your mind." Kartik said as he sat up, straddled Aman and connected their lips.

"Was that enough convincing for you?"

"Maybe I can use a little more convincing."

"Is that so?" Kartik said and kissed Aman, loving how Aman's hands rubbed small circles on his waist.

"Yes, I will move in with you."

_______________________________________

It had been a month and Aman had officially moved in with Kartik.

"Finally, we can call this our home now." Kartik grinned.

"You are my home, Kartik." Aman said, taking Kartik's hand in his.

"Well, don't start this cheesy shit. Let me have my moment." Kartik huffed but on the inside, his heart started thumping speedily.

"Alright, baby." Aman said, raising his hands in defense.

"Can you believe we have moved in together?"

"I know... It feels like a dream." Aman said as he cuddled close to Kartik.

"Well, it's reality. My reality has been so much better after I met you."

"Whose starting the cheesy shit now?" Aman snickered.

"I am just trying to be romantic, you jerk." Kartik glared at his lover.

"I was trying to be romantic as well!"

"Whatever." Kartik pouted, making Aman lean and kiss his pout away.

"I love you, Kartik."

"I love you too, Aman."

[A/N] : So this is it. There's just the epilogue left now. I want to thank everyone to decided to read this book.😭❤️