Chapter 9

"Kartik, mujhe tum bahot pasand ho." Aman confessed and blushed. (Kartik, I really like you.) 

"Mujhe bhi tum bahot pasand ho, Aman." Kartik said casually. (Even I like you a lot.) 

"Nhi Kartik, mujhe lag raha hai tum galat samaj rahe ho. I like you more than just a friend." (No Kartik, I think you aren't getting it. I like you more than just a friend.) 

Aman was scared. Now at this moment, either he would gain everything or lose everything. 

Kartik was shocked. The man he has been crushing on for so long is admitting that he has feeling for him. 

"I-Umm. S-sachi?" Kartik finally managed to get words out of his mouth. (I-Umm. R-really?) 

"Han" Aman whispered quitely. (Yes.) 

Aman didn't get a reply to that instead he was taken into a big bear hug by Kartik. 

Kartik was so happy that he teared up and a few tears escaped his eyes. 

Aman left something wet on his neck so he looked at Kartik's face and gasped. 

"Kartik! Kya hua?!" (Kartik! What happened?!) 

"Kuch nhi... I am just so happy" Kartik chuckled and buried his face in Aman's neck and cried with happiness. (Nothing. I am just so happy.) 

Aman wiped his tears away and got on his tip toes to kiss Kartik's forehead. 

Then they cuddled up on the couch with Kartik resting his head on Aman's chest and Aman's arms wrapped firmly around Kartik's waist. 

Lily came home to the two dorks cuddled up and sleeping. She got Kartik's blanket and wrapped it around them. 

She may or may not have clicked a lot of pictures of them..... Come on! Who could resist these two all over each other?

No one I guess.... 

Short chapter but cute🤭