Chapter 22

After 2 months

"Kartik, mere khapde kaha gaye?" (Kartik, where are my clothes?) 

It has been 5 months since they got in a relationship and their honeymoon phase was over. Now, it was more of who teases and pranks better than the other. 

"Mujhe nhi pata, Aman" Kartik shouted to Aman, who was in the room searching his clothes. Aman just had a shower and he was sure he kept the clothes on the bed. (I don't know, Aman.)

"Kartik, I swear agar tune mere khapde liye hoge na toh I won't kiss you for an entire day!" Aman yelled, getting annoyed. (Kartik, I swear if I fine out you took my clothes then I won't kiss you for an entire day.) 

"Jese ke tu mujhe kiss kiye bina reh sakega ek din ke liye" Kartik said, walking into the room and rolling his eyes. He saw Aman looking for his clothes with just a towel around his waist and Kartik was loving the scene in front of him. (Like you could bear a day without kissing me.) 

"Kartik, all the rest of my clothes are wet, thanks to you" Aman glared at Kartik, which made Kartik giggle. 

The night before, Kartik though it would be a good prank to throw water on the clothes of Aman that he had in Kartik's flat. The truth was Kartik loved to see a pouting and angry Aman who eventually used to give in when Kartik looked at him with puppy eyes. 

"I love you too, baby" Kartik pinched Aman's cheek and smiled smugly. 

Aman slapped Kartik's hands away. 

"Fine. Mat bol kaha hai mere khapde" Aman said, walking towards Kartik's wardrobe and opening it. (Fine. Don't tell me where my clothes are.) 

But Kartik had other plans. 

"Aman, stop" Kartik said, walking in between Aman and his wardrobe. He cupped Aman's face and crashed their lips. He roughly took Aman's bottom lip in between his teeth making Aman gasp. 

"Mujhe tu aise hi bahot accha lagta hai. Khapdo ki kya zarurat hai?" Kartik said, kissing Aman's neck while his hands trailed down Aman's body. (I like you like this. Why do you need clothes?) 

Aman was growing hard at Kartik's touch and he was moaning out his boyfriend's name when Kartik started to suck on his sweet spot. Kartik could feel Aman starting to grow hard at his thigh. 

Kartik smirked and gripped the towel around Aman's waist. He yanked the towel and ran out of the room with it, giggling. Aman was left there naked with a boner. And he was angry. 

Aman quickly grabbed one of Kartik's boxers and T-shirt. He didn't bother to grab a pair of shorts as he knew they were staying home all day. 

Aman stomped out of the room to see Kartik on the couch laying on his back, looking at him smugly while Kartik's heart fluttering a little seeing Aman wear his clothes that looked so big on him that his shirt reached his mid thigh. Aman rolled his eyes and completely ignored Kartik when he walked and sat on the couch as far as he could from Kartik. 

"Aww, mere baby ko bura lag gaya?" Kartik asked in baby voice, lifting his upper body up with the help of his elbows. (Aww, my baby is hurt?) 

Aman just flicked him off. 

"Aman, come on, don't give me the silent treatment!" Kartik pouted. 

Aman was still paying to no attention to Kartik. He was trying to look busy on his phone. 

"Aman, pleaseeeee. I am sowwy" Kartik wailed like a baby who just learned how to talk and tried to get on Aman's lap but Aman carefully pushed him away. 

Kartik knew there was only one way for him to make Aman talk to him. 

Kartik put on the hurt expression on his face and moved away from Aman. He curled up in a ball with his head buried between his arms and started sniffing, acting like he was going to cry. 

Aman immediately went near Kartik when he heard the sniffing. 

"Kartik, baby, main tujhse baat kar toh raha hu. Mat ro, jaan" Aman tried to get Kartik's arms off his face but he only got his hands pushed back, making him panic even more. (Kartik, baby, I am talking to you. Don't cry, love.) 

"Kartik, please mat ro. I am sorry. Ek baat dekh toh le mere samne" Aman said desperately, ready to fall at Kartik's feet for forgiveness. (Kartik, please don't cry. I am sorry.) 

"Tu dekh raha tha mere samne jab main bula raha tha tab?" Kartik said, trying to make his voice as hoarse as possible. (Where you looking at me when I was calling you?)

"Baby, I am so sorry. I love you na. I love you so so so-" 

Aman was cut off by Kartik, "Gotcha"  Kartik grinned looking at Aman. 

Aman immediately moved away from Kartik, feeling betrayed. 

"I hate you!" Aman pouted and whipped his head away from Kartik's direction. 

"Aww, baby I am so sorry. I love you" 

Kartik went close to Aman and sat on his lap. This time Aman didn't push him away. Kartik hugged Aman telling him how much he loved him and he was sorry. He showered Aman with kisses. 

Aman resisted Kartik for a few minutes then a smile broke out on Aman's face and he cuddled Kartik as tight as he could, keeping Kartik close to him. 

_______________________________________

How are you beautiful people doing?