Chapter 36

Warning - SMUT!

It hadn't even been 24 hours since Aman left and Kartik knocked on Aman's door with tears streaming down his face. 

As soon as Aman opened the door, he met the pitiful state Kartik was in, that made his eyes soften and he opened his arms for Kartik. 

Kartik immediately hugged Aman as tightly as he could, apologizes repeatedly leaving his lips as he sobbed in Aman's neck. Aman just held him telling him that it was okay, until Kartik stopped crying but stayed in Aman's embrace. 

"I never meant to push you away. I am just so sad that Lily is gone. Now all I have is you and I don't want to lose you." Kartik breathed in Aman's neck. 

"It's okay, baby. I left you alone because I thought you didn't want me around when you were grieving. That's all. You won't ever lose me." Aman said, kissing Kartik's cheek softly. 

"Aman...." Kartik whispered, after a few minutes of silence. 

"Yes, love?" 

"Make love to me." Kartik said so quietly that Aman almost didn't hear him. Aman's eyes widen at the confession. 

"Baby, I don't think you are in the right state of mind. You are sad right now. That's why you are saying these things." 

"No. I have been ready since my birthday but I was just afraid. I don't want to be afraid anymore. I trust you and I love you. Please make love to me. Make me feel loved." Kartik said, looking straight into Aman's eyes. 

Aman immediately connected their lips and gently pushed Kartik against the wall, pressing his body against the taller lad. His hands gripping Kartik's waist tightly. He pulled away and looked at Kartik's face, a few tear stains were visible. 

"Jump" Aman ordered to which Kartik happily obliged by wrapping his legs around Aman's waist. 

Aman carried Kartik to the bedroom while kissing Kartik's neck. He gently placed Kartik on bed and hovered over him. He grinded his crotch against Kartik's, making both of them let out a moan. 

Aman started to play with the hem of Kartik's T-shirt, letting him know to put his hands in the air so he can take off the piece of fabric. 

Kartik obeyed and Aman took his T-shirt off, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Aman trailed kisses from Kartik's neck to his tummy, making Kartik let out a giggle. Aman played with the button of Kartik's jeans. 

"Are you sure?" Aman asked, wanting to make sure Kartik wanted this. 

"Yes. I want you." Kartik moaned, that sound going directly to Aman's manhood. 

Aman quickly unbuttoned Kartik's jeans and pulled it down until they rested on his ankles. Kartik kicked them off and laid there in his briefs.

Aman could see the bulge of Kartik's member. He started to palm Kartik, making him groan loudly. 

"You are wearing too many clothes. Take 'em off." Kartik whispered in between his moans. 

Aman took off his T-shit and pajamas quickly. He saw Kartik intensely watching his eyes very move, making him smirk and leaning back in Kartik's personal space. He slowly took off Kartik's briefs, Kartik sighing and relaxing as his hard member was free. 

Aman started to jerk him off slowly, his other hand going to Kartik's puckered hole as he rubbed circles with his thumb, making Kartik shiver and clench. Kartik has never felt more exposed, with Aman sitting in between his legs, he wanted to hide himself but he trusted Aman enough to take care of him.