Chapter 23

Here's fluff for y'all! xx

"Kartik, how have you pictured our future to be?" Aman asked curiously, looking up at Kartik. 

Aman and Kartik were cuddled up like always on bed. Aman resting his head on Kartik's comfortable chest. Kartik's fingers playing with Aman's, which were placed gently his tummy. And his other hand on Aman's small waist. Their legs were tangled. 

"What makes you think I have thought about our future?" Kartik teased. 

"You haven't?" Aman pouted. 

"I am just kidding, love. Of course, I would want someone as beautiful as you in my future" Kartik said, kissing Aman's head and making him blush. 

"Tell me your thoughts then" 

"I wish to wake up to that beautiful face of your every morning. I wish to wrap my arms around your waist from behind and kiss you whenever you will be cooking. I wish someday I would be able to kiss you in front of everybody letting them know you are mine. I wish your parents accept us and bless us. I wish to call you my husband someday in the future. I wish to adopt a beautiful girl or boy and raise her or him with you. I wish to spend the rest of my life with you" Kartik said, looking straight into Aman's eyes which were shining with tears after hearing Kartik. 

Aman leaned upwards to peck Kartik. 

"I wish all those things too, Kartik."

"Aman, tujhe pata hai na ke kabhi na kabhi hume tere family ko humare bare mai batana hoga" (Aman, you know we have to tell your family about us someday.) 

"Han, Kartik. But vo aise hi hume accept nhi karege. Main janta hu apni family ko. We will have to fight" (Yeah, Kartik. But they won't accept us. I know my family. We will have to fight.) 

"Tujhe pata hai na tere liye kisi se bhi ladh sakta hu main. Just promise you will never leave. No matter how bad the situation is" Kartik said, intertwining his hand with Aman, which was laid on his stomach. (You know that I will fight anyone for you. Just promise you will never leave. No matter how nad the situation is.) 

"I promise, Kartik. I love you too much to let you go. You are stuck with me for the rest of our lives" 

Kartik chuckled at that. 

"I love you, Aman. So much" Kartik said, wrapping his arms around Aman tightly and holding him as close as possible. 

Soon, they both soon fell asleep. 

_______________________________________

Kartik woke up before Aman. He looked at his chest to find the most gorgeous person sleeping soundly. Aman's hair were falling on his eyes. Kartik gently brushed them back. 

Aman stirred at Kartik's touch, hiding his face in Kartik's chest and holding him even tighter than before. 

"Wakey Wakey, beautiful" Kartik whispered in Aman's ear. 

"No, let me sleep" Aman whined. 

"Then let me get up. I have to pee" 

"No, you are comfy" Aman said, holding on to Kartik. 

"Baby, unless you want me to pee on you, I suggest you let me up" Kartik said, lovingly. 

"Fine!" Aman let Kartik go. 

Kartik went to the bathroom and did his business. He brushed his teeth and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He found Lily singing and making breakfast in a white shirt and boxers which completely weren't hers. 

"Looks like someone got some last night" Kartik smirked. 

"Oh, morning dumbo. And yes, I definitely got some last night" Lily said smugly. 

"Wow, my little girl is all grown up now. But please don't do something that might hurt you later" Kartik said, seeing that Lily was making waffles. 

"Yes, dumbo. I know. Now you tell me. You are still a virgin?" Lily said, looking at Kartik who was now whisking the batter of the waffles. 

"Yes, bitch. I am still a virgin. If I wasn't then I would have probably rambled all the details to you. Me and Aman are waiting for the right time when we both are ready" 

"So you and Aman are not ready?" 

"I don't know. I don't think I am. But I am not sure about Aman. I think he might actually be ready to do it" Kartik said, stopping his activity to think for a minute. 

"Hey, listen. Don't overthink it. I know sex has always been a huge thing for you. It's fine if you are not ready"

"But how do I know when I am ready?" 

"You just know it. I don't know how to explain it"

"Oh. But what if he gets horny. What am I supposed to do? Or worse if I get horny, then what?" Kartik asked, biting his lip. 

"Dumbo, if you are worried about that then take baby steps" Lily said, handing Kartik two plates full of waffles. 

"You mean like jerk him off and blow him off like that?" Kartik asked shamelessly knowing he can talk about anything with Lily. 

"Yes, love. Only if you ready." Lily said, looking for the maple syrup in the fridge. 

"I think I am ready for that but not sex" Kartik said, still worried. 

"Don't worry, Dumbo. Aman loves you just the way you are. And Aman is also not that expiriened too. So relax" Lily assured Kartik, finding the maple syrup and handing it to Kartik. 

Lily kisses Kartik's forehead. "You are perfect for each other you know. Ever since he came into your life you have been so happy, Kartik. I love Aman for keeping the constant smile on your face" 

"I love you, bitch" Kartik smiled. 

"I love you too, Dumbo. Now go to your lover boy"

Kartik went back into their room with their breakfast in his hands. 

"Hey baby, wake up. I brought you breakfast" Kartik said, keeping the food on the night stand. 

Aman didn't move a muscle. Kartik didn't say anything then, he jumped on the bed and screamed in Aman's ear 'wake up' making Aman groan and push Kartik away. 

Kartik threw Aman over his shoulder and walked in the bathroom. And Aman was whining like child who didn't want to got to school when Kartik made him brush his teeth. 

When they finally settled down on the bed, then Aman was more awake than asleep. 

"What have I done to have the honour of getting breakfast in bed by my super lovely boyfriend?" 

"Baby, you never do anything. I am very sweet that's why I brought you breakfast in bed" Kartik said, pouring maple syrup on the waffles. 

"Rude" Aman pouted. 

Kartik rolled his eyes and fed Aman one of the waffles. Aman peppered kisses all over Kartik's face after he swallowed, that made Kartik let out a fit of giggles.

They fed each other and spent the rest of the day cuddled up in bed.