Chapter 29

For the first time in 3 days, Kartik woke up with a smile and actually looked forward to this day, feeling happy because he knew he would be able to finally see Aman. 

Kartik was glad that today was Saturday so he didn't have to work and he could spend as much time as possible with Aman. He will hold Aman close all day no matter what.

Kartik went to shower excitedly, happily singing a few songs while rinsing. He bounced his way to the hall after the shower, seeing breakfast placed on the dining table with a note. 

Here's breakfast, dumbo. 

You would need energy to get your man. 

Give him my love. 

P. S. - I know you would be bouncing on your tippy toes before you read this. 

                           - Your bitch ;) 

Kartik smiled, realising how well Lily knew him. He quickly finished his breakfast and rushed out of the door, very eager to see his boyfriend. Then came back to get the bike keys, which he forgot earlier, then cursed his way out. 

Kartik drove through the busy streets of Delhi with a mind full of thoughts what he would do when he sees Aman. 

Kartik entered the train station with great excitement bubbling in his tummy. He took a seat after finding the platform. There were still 5 minutes left for the train to arrive. He hoped the train doesn't get delayed. 

Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. The train got delayed by half an hour. 

After around 20 minutes, the train reached the platform. Kartik was completely oblivious to that as he was too busy looking at Aman's pictures on his phone and trying to turn his frown upside down as his desperation to see Aman got more with each passing second. 

Aman stepped out of the train and called Kartik to ask where he was. Kartik's face lit up as Aman name appeared on his phone. He quickly picked up the call. 

"Hello, Aman." Kartik said softly. 

"Kartik, kaha pe hai tu? Main poch gaya hu." Aman asked with eagerness in his voice. (Kartik, where are you? I have arrived.) 

"Tujhe vo books ki stall dikh rahi hai jo exit ke paas hai? Uske baju mai hi hu main." Kartik hurriedly said. (Can you see the the book stall that is near the exit? I am standing next to it.) 

"Han, rukk dekhta hu." (Okay, let me see.) 

Aman started to walk towards the exit, looking for the book stall. He finally saw a book stall and beside the book stall stood Kartik. Aman's breath hitched as took in every inch of Kartik, his boyfriend who he hasn't seen for 2 full days. He saw Kartik was wearing black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a black jacket, his appearance made Aman go weak on his knees. 

"Kartik, I see you." Aman whispered lovingly. 

Kartik was still looking for Aman, trying to find his small baby in the crowd. Aman was walking hurriedly towards Kartik,even pushing a few people who were in his way. 

Kartik saw Aman walking rapidly towards him with a smile, butterflies erupted in his tummy as he started to walk slowly towards Aman. 

"And I see you." Kartik mumbled and then hang up. 

Kartik wrapped Aman in his embrace as soon as he reached to him, ignoring the strange looks of people who passed by. They both inhaled each other scents. Aman nuzzled his nose in the taller lad's neck and sighed, relieved that he finally had his Kartik by his side. 

They stood there for 2 good minutes before pulling away. Kartik placed a hand on Aman's cheek, observing his every feature. He noticed Aman's facial hair were a bit longer than they were before he left which surprised Kartik as Aman had gone for only two days. Then he saw Aman was wearing his black jacket which Aman said he stole from his wardrobe, he grinned like an idiot at that while his heart fluttered. 

"Chalo Kartik." Aman said, grabbing Kartik's hand with one hand and picking up the bags from the floor from another which he had dropped when Kartik hugged him. (Let's go, Kartik.) 

But Kartik pulled the bag from Aman's hand and started walking towards exit, pulling Aman with him and making Aman smile at the sweet gesture. 

They quickly exited and drove home. Aman wore his backpack in the font and Kartik held the second bag. Aman insisted on driving to which Kartik agreed happily. 

Kartik buried his face in Aman's shoulder, the sweet scent of his boyfriend filled his nostrils which almost made him purr. He held Aman tightly with one hand as his other one was holding the bag in place. 

When they finally reached home, Kartik didn't waste a second before dropping the bag, cupping Aman face, pushing him against the wall and kissing him passionately. 

Aman sighed softly against Kartik's mouth as he longed for Kartik's lips just as much as Kartik did for his. 

They made out for a bit before Aman pulled away saying, "Kartik, I want to shower then we can continue this, I promise." caressing Kartik's cheek. 

"Oh! Can I join?" Kartik asked with a smirk, making Aman blush. 

"No, you idiot." Aman said with his cheeks flushed with embarrassment, Kartik cooed at how cute Aman looked, after all this time he still shyed away from Kartik. 

"Go take a shower, I will try to survive without you." Kartik said, wiping a fake tear. 

"Stop with the exaggeration, drama queen. I will be back in 10 minutes." Aman said, pecking Kartik's lips and going into their room. 

Kartik made Aman a sandwich while Aman was showering, wanting his baby to be well fed. 

Aman walked out to the dining table, Kartik looked up from his phone and grinned, pushing the plat of sandwich in Aman's direction. He noticed that Aman's hair were damp that made him look hotter. 

Aman pulled out a chair that was next to Kartik's and sat down, immediately digging in the sandwich which his sweet baby had made for him. 

"So did you miss me, Babe? Surely you would have miss a little bit of this." Aman asked smugly, gesturing his body. 

"Nope, not even a bit so don't flatter yourself." Kartik said with the same smug expression which Aman wore. But deep down he had missed Aman like hell. 

"Oh now you are lying to my face babe which I don't appreciate." Aman said with a mouth full of sandwich. 

"Ok. Maybe I missed you a little bit. But only a little." Kartik said lovingly, grabbing Aman hand and intertwining it. 

Aman simply smile, his eyes full of love and happiness. 

"So how did it feel meeting your family after a long time?" Kartik asked sweetly, making Aman remember of all those sad and corrupted thoughts which he had managed to escape.