Chapter 16

A month later...

"How do you manage to look this beautiful everytime?" Aman asked as he broke the kiss to look down at Kartik, whose hands were pinned by Aman. 

"You flatter me, sweetheart" Kartik said, looking up at Aman dreamily. 

"It's true, Kartik. Every inch of you is so beautiful" Aman said, trailing his hand from Kartik's face to Kartik's tummy. 

Kartik giggled when Aman's hand reached his tummy and pushed Aman's hand away from his tummy. 

"Are you ticklish, Kartik?" Aman asked, arching an eyebrow and eyes gleaming with mischief. 

"No. Not at all" Kartik mumbled, scared that Aman will know that he's lying. 

"Oh really" Aman said with a smirk and started to tickle Kartik. Kartik let out a fit of giggles, trying get Aman's hands off him. But it was hopeless. 

Aman was enjoying, watching Kartik giggle like that. He thought Kartik looked so cute while giggling that he didn't want to stop. 

"Aman! Stop! Please!" Kartik pleaded. 

"Why? You look so cuteee" Aman cooed, stopping his tickle torture. 

"You love to tease me, don't you?" Kartik pouted. 

"Yes, of course I do" Aman said, smugly. 

"You are a meanie" Kartik continued pouting. 

Aman kissed Kartik's pout and said, "But I am your meanie, right?" 

"Of course, you are. Who else would be able to handle you?" 

"Who's being a meanie now?" 

"Still you" Kartik rolled his eyes. 

Aman again started to tickle Kartik and Kartik let out a squeal and started to kick his legs. 

This is how they spent their Saturday. Kissing. Teasing. And cuddling. 

_____________________________________

"And do you know dopamine is released when you fall in love? And it is released by hypothalamus" Aman explained. 

It was Sunday and they were relaxing on the couch. Aman was actually trying to say 'I love you' to Kartik and he was nervous. 

"Aman, I don't know. Stop talking about hormones. I am bored" Kartik whined. 

"Kartik, I realised a few days ago that dopamine was released by my hypothalamus" Aman said, nervously looking at the ground. 

"Aman! I told you to sto-What?!" 

"What?" Aman asked, innocently. 

"What did you say?" 

"I think you heard it" 

"Say that again" 

Aman looked up to meet Kartik's eyes. He cupped Kartik's face and wholeheartedly said, "Yes Kartik, I realised that dopamine was released by my hypothalamus. I love you, Kartik Singh" 

Kartik stared at Aman for a few seconds before he jumped on Aman and crashed his lips against Aman's. 

Aman adjusted Kartik on his lap and kissed Kartik with the same passion Kartik was kissing him. 

Kartik pulled away from Aman and whispered, "I love you too, Aman Tripathi" 

Aman smiled, looking at his Kartik. His sweet and dramatic Kartik, without whom he can't imagine his life.