Chapter 2

Cliché chapter! Enjoy! xx

Kartik and Aman sat on the couch and they decided to watch Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (If you know, you know🤭). Kartik obviously being a dork stared at Aman more than he watched the movie. 

Aman almost caught Kartik starting at him as he asked "Is there something on my face?" 

"No, I was just checking if you are enjoying the movie" Kartik said, making it as believable as possible. 

"Oh Ok" Aman said, arching an eyebrow and drifted his attention back to the movie.

After that, Kartik actually started to watch the movie so he wouldn't get caught. 

After a while, Kartik felt weight on his shoulder. He looked beside him and saw Aman sleeping on his shoulder. He looks cute Kartik thought. He turned the TV off carefully not to wake Aman up. 

He leaned on the couch with Aman sleeping on his shoulder. He placed his head on top of Aman's and fell asleep. 

In the morning 

Aman woke up with a ache in his neck and weight on his head. As he lifted his head up, Kartik woke up with a groan and yawned cutely like a kitten. 

Aman realised that he was sleeping on Kartik's shoulder and he had stayed the night there. Aman started to apologise, "I am so sorry Kartik. Mujhe pata hi nhi chala mujhe kab nind aa gayi. Tum shayad acche se nhi soi hoge raat ko" ( I am so sorry, Kartik. I didn't realize when I fell asleep. I guess you didn't get much sleep.) 

Kartik, without thinking, said, "Yeah it was not the best sleep but definitely one of my favourites" 

After this statement, they both blushed so hard. Aman couldn't help but smile. And Kartik thought he looked adorable with that blush and smile. 

Lily obviously being a sneaky rascal was looking at the scene with amusement. She finally decided to rescue Kartik. 

"How did you two dorks sleep?" Lily asked. 

"Great" they both said in unison and again blushed. 

Lily thought these two were adorable and wanted them to be together as soon as possible. 

And she had plans for that to happen.....