Epilogue

2 Years Later....

"Why the fuck are you not cooking?" Kartik asked grumpily.

"Because I am tired." Aman pouted.

"Then who's gonna fill this big tummy?" Kartik said, his hand making a gesture towards his stomach.

"Well then order something. I am exhausted."

"Alright. What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you want."

"Pizza?" Kartik asked, his eyes brightening a little.

"Sure, baby." Aman laughed a liitle at Kartik's expression at the mention of pizza.

_____________________________________

"Lily got a boyfriend. I am so happy for her." Kartik grinned, taking the pizza boxes from the kitchen counter.

"That's great." Aman replied, sitting down on the one of the chairs of the dinning table.

"I know. She was heart broken when she and Dhruv decided to break up. Guess long distance isn't for everyone. But she found someone. And I am glad."

Aman hummed in reply.

"So I heard your sister, Goggle, is getting married." Kartik said, taking a slice of pizza.

"Were you eavesdropping? That's so disrespectful." Aman said, giving Kartik a disappointed look.

"No, you jerk. I was sitting right next to you when you were talking." Kartik glared at Aman, taking a bite from his slice.

"Ohh. Sorry, love." Aman said, making Kartik roll his eyes.

"So when are you leaving?" Kartik asked.

"Oh.. I am not going."

"Why?" Kartik asked, narrowing his brows.

"Because every time I visit them, they want me to get married. And they have already found a girl. Her name is Kusum."

That was true. Everytime Aman visited his family, they brought up the topic of Aman's marriage which annoyed him and made him wish that he would had stayed in Delhi.

"So just tell them that you don't want to get married to Suman."

"Kusum."

"Whatever." Kartik rolled his eyes.

"It's not that easy. They don't understand."

"Aman, you can't just not go to your sister's wedding. It's her big day."

"I will think about it."

"Aman, do you know Devika is planning to run away with her boyfriend?" Kartik laughed.

"What?! Seriously?!" Aman asked, his eyes filled with shock.

"Yeah, looks like we are not the only ones whose love is forbidden." Kartik sighed sadly.

"Kartik, there will be a day when our love won't be forbidden anymore and then I will let everyone in the world know what a lucky man I am."

"That you are." Kartik grinned.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And that one day came where Aman's family accepted them(after a lot of fighting and Aman almost getting married to Kusum) and homosexuality became legal so they didn't have to hide their love anymore.

They were happy. And they got a happy ending just like they deserved.

The End.

[A/N] - So that's it, guys. Thank you for joining Aman and Kartik on their beautiful journey. I hope you liked it.

All the love. xx