Chapter 26

Warning - A little smut at the start

After 5 days

Kartik was sleeping soundly with Aman in his arms. They both were very tired because they both had a long day at work. Being so tired, they ate and went straight to bed as soon as they got home. 

In the middle of the night, Kartik was woken up by a whimper. He snorted and pulled Aman closer and tried to sleep. 

But Kartik's eyes were shot open by a moan of 'Kartik' from Aman. He looked down to see Aman sleeping but he was sure he heard that. Another whimper escaped Aman's lips. 

Kartik could feel something poking his thigh and looked down to realise Aman was hard. He smirked because he knew Aman was having a wet dream about him. 

"Kartik, you feel so good." Aman moaned.

Suddenly, Aman started to hump slowly on Kartik's thigh, while Aman's mouth continue to leave moans and whimpers. Kartik could feel himself get hard at that. 

Aman suddenly woke up and blushed with embarrassment as he was having a wet dream like a teenager and humping on his boyfriend in sleep. 

"Hey baby, how was your wet dream about me?" Kartik smirked, making Aman hide his face in Kartik's chest. 

"Shut up, Kartikkkk." Aman whined, his voice was muffled. 

"Babe, it's fine. Let me help you with that boner of yours." Kartik said fondly. He slid his hand down and pulled Aman's dick out of his boxers. 

Aman was rock hard. Kartik started to move his hand up and down, making Aman moan out his name. 

Soon, Aman came with a weak shout of Kartik's name. They laid there for a few minutes before Kartik went to get a cloth to clean Aman as he was tired from the orgasm. Then he went to the bathroom and took a quick cold shower to get rid of his own throbbing erection as he was sleepy and tired. 

When Kartik came back, he found Aman asleep. He knew Aman was very exhausted because of work from the past few days.

As soon as he laid in bed, Aman wiggled towards Kartik and buried his face in Kartik's shoulder. Kartik smiled at that. Even asleep, Aman could sense Kartik was near him. 

Kartik cuddled even closer to Aman and went back to sleep. 

In the morning 

Kartik was woken up by a pair of lips. He was going to scream as the thought of a horny intruder raping him lingered on his mind for a second. But he realised soon it was none other than his boyfriend. 

Kartik still pulled away from the kiss, making Aman whine at the loss of Kartik's lovely lips and said, "Aman, you know I am not a fan of morning breath." 

"But you love me na?" Aman pouted and leaned foward to kiss Kartik again but Kartik turned his face, making Aman kiss his cheek instead. 

"Yes, I love you loads and you can snog me after brushing." Kartik said, cupping the face of a glaring Aman. 

Aman rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom, Kartik following him. 

As soon as they finished brushing, Aman kissed Kartik lovingly. 

"Finally, I love you so much." Aman stated, looking into Kartik's eyes. 

"You are being very affectionate especially after last night." Kartik smirked, making Aman blush.