Chapter 24

I am pretty proud of this chapter. Hope you like it too! xx

"Kartik, main 2 weeks baad Allahabad ja raha hu." Aman informed Kartik nervously as he knew how Kartik would react. (Kartik, I am going to Allahabad in 2 weeks.) 

"Kya?! Kyu?! Ek min 2 weeks baad toh tera birthday hai. Tab kyu ja raha hai?" Kartik said, disapprovingly. (What?! Why?! Wait, your birthday is in 2 weeks. Why are you going then?)

"Han, mujhe pata hai. Iseliye meri family bula rahi hai. Bahot try kiya unhe manane ki par yeh log bahot emotional blackmail kar rahe the. I am sorry, Kartik" Aman explained, kissing Kartik's cheek as an apology. (Yeah. I know. That's the reason my family is calling me. I tried to convince them but they were emotionally blackmailing me. I am sorry, Kartik.) 

"Aur mere kya hoga vo socha?" Kartik pouted. (And what about me?) 

"Kartik, I promise to make it up to you" Aman said, cupping Kartik's face. 

"Aur vapis kab aayega?" Kartik asked, still pouting. (When will you come back?) 

"Max 3 din mai aa jauga" Aman said, giving a little kiss to Kartik's nose. (I will be back in 3 day max) 

"I will miss so much" Kartik whined. 

"I know baby, I will miss you too. So so much" 

Kartik was still very upset. He wouldn't get to spend time with his boyfriend on his birthday. He wouldn't be able to wish him first. He wouldn't get to kiss his boyfriend on his birthday. He wouldn't get to surprise him. 

"Baby, don't be sad. Come on. Smile for me" Aman tried but only managed to get a fake smile out of Kartik. 

"Alright. Let's make out then. That's the only thing that will get you in mood" Aman said, pulling Kartik closer to him and closing the gap between them. 

Kartik pulled Aman on his lap, not wanting any space between them. Aman deepened the kiss, his hands cupping Kartik's face. 

"I am gonna miss kissing you so much" Kartik moaned against Aman's lips. 

"I am gonna miss it too. Gonna miss those loud moans of yours. Gonna miss you being a tease" Aman whispered, making Kartik's cheeks turn red. 

Kartik slipped his hand under Aman's shirt. Kartik's cold hand against Aman's warm skin made Aman shiver. 

They snogged for half an hour before pulling away. Their hair were messed up. Their lips were swollen, cheeks were flushed. 

"Ab kesa hai mood?" Aman smirked. (Now how's your mood?) 

"Better. Thanks to those sinful lips of yours"

_______________________________________

"I wanna go to the carnival!" Kartik yelled. 

"Shut up, Kartik. You have been whining for the past half an hour" Aman said strictly, making Kartik pout. 

"Aman, come on. Take me to the carnival. I wanna go on the ferris wheel, eat cotten candy and ride on horses!" Kartik said, dramatically. 

"Well, you can ride something at home too" Aman smirked, making Kartik confuse. 

"And what is that?" Kartik asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

Aman made a gesture towards his dick. 

Kartik rolled his eyes realising what Aman was referring to, "Not today, darling" 

Kartik went to Lily who was sitting on the dinning table, sipping her coffee, to make Aman take him to the carnival. 

"Lilyyyyy, Aman is not taking me to the carnival" Kartik said, shooting Aman a glare which made Aman roll his eyes.