Chapter 13

Aman woke up before Kartik. He spent the past half an hour admiring the beautiful boy sleeping on his chest. Kartik's cute button nose, his pretty eyelashes, his sharp jawline, his plump pink lips. Soft snores were escaping Kartik's half opened mouth which made him look even cuter. 

Kartik finally opened his eyes and yawned cutely. He looked up to see Aman, who was already staring at him. 

"Were you watching me sleep?" Kartik asked in raspy voice, arching an eyebrow. 

"Yes.... " Aman replied. 

"Creep" Kartik said, rolling his eyes. 

"Hey! I am not a creep! You looked so pretty, I just couldn't take my eyes off you" 

Kartik could feel the heat rise up to his cheeks and buried his face in Aman's chest. 

"Aww! Don't hide that pretty blush from me!" Aman said, cupping Kartik's cheeks and making him look up at him. 

"I am not blushing!" 

"Sure, babe" 

Kartik even became redder at the nickname. Aman had never seen someone blushing that hard. 

"You look so cute when you blush" 

Kartik angrily pouts at that and says, "I am not cute! I am hot!" 

Aman cooed at that. He thought Kartik looked an angry kitten. 

"Ab uthe bed se ke pure din yehi pe rahna hai, Kartik. " (Now will you get up or do want to spend the whole day in bed, Kartik.) 

"But you are so warm and comfy" Kartik said, holding Aman even tighter. 

"Come on, Kartik. Fir humare pas pura din hai cuddle karne ke liye" (Come on, Kartik. We have the whole day for cuddling.) 

"Fine!" 

Kartik got off of Aman and went to the bathroom, Aman following him. They both brushed and went out of the room. 

They saw Lily making breakfast. 

"Morning, bitch!" Kartik greeted. 

"Oh! Morning, Dumbo! Morning, Aman!" 

"Morning, Lily" Aman said, sweetly. 

"You know I was so tired yesterday, Lily" Kartik whined. 

"Why? Did you guys fuck?" Lily asked with a smirk. 

"No!" They both said together and blushed. 

"Ok then" Lily giggled. 

While eating breakfast 

"So how was the date?" 

"It was great" Aman said and reached out to hold Kartik's hand. 

"Am I missing something here?" Lily asked. 

"Oh-Umm-We are in a relationship" Kartik said and grinned looking at Aman. 

"Oh! That's wonderful! I am so happy for both of you! You two look adorable together" 

"We know that" Kartik said with a smug look. 

"No need to flatter yourself, Dumbo. Aman looks way better than you" Lily teased. 

"How could you?!" Kartik gasped fakely and pretented to cry in his hands. 

"Vese, Lily, aaj kl tu bahot late aa rahi hai. Tune iss week 3 baar dinner miss kiya" Kartik said when he stopped being a drama queen. (By the way, Lily you have been coming late lately. You missed dinner three times this week.) 

"Han, mujhe pata hai, Dumbo. Ek bahot important project lead kar rahi hu main toh iseliye mujhe late kaam karna padhta hai sab sahi tarah se handle karne ke liye. Mujhe mostly promotion mil hi jaega yeh project ke success ke baad" Lily grinned, thinking about it happening soon. (Yeah, I know, Dumbo. I am leading a very important project that's why I have to work late to handle everything properly. I will mostly get promoted after this.) 

"Vo toh acchi baat hai but tu tere tabiyat ka dyhan rakh." (That's good but take care of yourself.) 

"Han dumbo. I will be fine" (Yeah dumbo. I will be fine.) 

After breakfast, they both took a bath, not together, even though Kartik teased Aman by suggesting it. 

Kartik went to get some groceries from the market leaving Aman and Lily alone in the house. 

"Aman, mujhe kuch baat karni hai tumse" (Aman, I have to talk to you about something.) 

"Han bolo, Lily" (Yes, Lily.) 

"I know, Kartik looks very confident and strong but inside he is just a fragile baby wanting to be loved. He has been through a lot in the past. So if you ever hurt my dumbo in any way, I will knock the shit out of you" Lily said with a sick smile. 

"Lily, I promise ke main kabhi Kartik ko hurt nhi karuga aur kabhi chhod ke nhi jauga. Main humesha uska dyhan rakhuga" Aman said, sincerely. (Lily, I promise I will never hurt or leave Kartik. I will take care of him.) 

"Good that we had it cleared. Now, would you like some ice cream?!" 

Cute chapter🙈