Prologue

Aman was sitting on a table in a tea stall as his first love is 'Chai'. He had ordered a cup of tea and was waiting for it to be prepared. While he was waiting, his attention drifted towards a man standing with a girl arguing about something. 

He couldn't help but notice how beautiful and handsome that man looked. His jawline was flawless and his hair looked so thick and fluffy that he just wanted to run his fingers through them. 

While Aman was busy staring at Kartik, Lily, Kartik's best friend, noticed Aman staring at Kartik as she was a great observer. She immediately stopped arguing with Kartik and told him, "Vo ladka dekh rahe ho last table pe? Vo kabse tujhe dekh raha hai!" (Do you see that boy on the last table? He is staring at you!) 

Kartik sneakily tried to take a look at the man and their eyes met. Aman immediately looked down and started cursing himself for being so obvious. Kartik looked back at Lily and said, "Sahi bol rahi hai! Kitna cute hai na vo!" (You are right! He's so cute!) 

Lily smiled and said, "Han, bahot cute hai par obviously vo tujhe dekh raha tha toh mujh mai interested nhi hi hoga. Rukk teri setting karti hu." Then Lily grabbed Kartik's hand, even though Kartik was refusing to go there but she pulled him towards Aman's table. (Yeah he's very cute but obviously he's staring at you so he's not interested in me. Wait, let me play the match maker) 

Lily smiled and asked Aman, "Do you mind if we sit here? Aur koi jagah khali nhi hai."Aman was trying to act calm as the boy who he was staring at would sit right in front of him. (Do you mind if we sit here? No other place is empty) 

"Mujhe koi problem nhi hai" Aman smiled and said politely. (I don't have any problem) 

"Thank you so much." Lily replied. 

Kartik and Lily sat on the opposite chairs of Aman, Kartik being the front view whenever he looked up. Aman noticed the nose ring Kartik was wearing and thought this guy pulled it off better than anybody he has ever seen. 

Lily stood up and put a hand on Kartik's shoulder and said, "Main kuch khane ke liye lati hu." And she made a gesture towards Aman with her eyes. Kartik understood it completely. She was telling him to talk to Aman and make the best of his time. (I will get something to eat) 

"Hi, I am Kartik. Aapka naam kya hai?" Kartik asked politely. (Hi, I am Kartik. What's your name?) 

Aman thought that the name Kartik suited his personality perfectly. Aman looked up from his phone and said, "Main Aman hu. Yaha Delhi mai naya aaya hu. Bas 6 hi din hui hai." (I am Aman. I am new here in Delhi. I just came 6 days ago) 

Kartik thought of course Aman was new or else he wouldn't have missed such a cute face roaming around in Delhi. 

"Accha toh kese aana hua humare Delhi mai?" (OK so why did you decide to come here?) 

"Wanted to be independent. Socha tha bahot aasan hoga but abhi job hi nhi mil rahi." Aman sighs. ( Wanted to be independent. I thought it will be very simple but I haven't got a job yet) 

Aman was not worried about the money but he just wanted to prove to his family that he can be on his own. 

"Oh, agar aap chahate hai toh main jaha kam karta hu vaha ek vacancy hai aap apply kar sakte hai." Kartik offered potilely. ( Oh, if you want I can get you one. The place where I work has a vacancy so if you want you can apply fot it) 

"Nhi main aapko takleef nhi dena chahata." (No, I don't want to cause you any trouble) 

"Aree, isme takleef kis baat ki." (No, it's really not a bother) 

They both smiled at each other.