[30] Cosying Up

[Outfit Above]

As soon as Harry was brought into the healing tent with Madam Pomfrey Ophelia rushed past everyone in the stands with Hermione and Ron trying to keep up with her from behind

As soon as Harry was brought into the healing tent with Madam Pomfrey Ophelia rushed past everyone in the stands with Hermione and Ron trying to keep up with her from behind. "Harry!" She called as she ran into the tent and right over to the raven-haired boy's side. Ophelia wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him like her life depended on it. Harry winced from pain causing her to instantly retract. Harry looked at her with a small smirk. "I just said 'Ow' I didn't say stop." Ophelia chuckled as a wide smile reached her lips.

"Harry, you were brilliant!" Hermione praised as she reached the two of them. Harry however seemed as if he hadn't heard her and was instead looking at Ron behind her who was pale as a ghost. "Harry." He mumbled with a serious tone. "Whoever put your name in that goblet-I-I reckon they're trying to do you in!" Harry scoffed silently. "Caught on, have you?" He returned coldly shocking Ophelia and Hermione. "Took you long enough." Hermione and Ophelia shared nervous looks as Ron parted his lips about to say something before Harry cut him off. "It's okay." He said shortly. "Forget it."

"No." Ron said with a shake of his head. "I shouldn't've-" Harry shook his head once more. "Forget it." Ron grinned nervously at the spectacled boy who grinned back at him. Hermione and Ophelia both broke into happy smiles the former seeming like she might cry. "There's nothing to cry about!" Harry assured her bewilderedly. "You two are so stupid!" She shouted while stomping her foot on the ground, tears pricking her eyes. Ophelia shook her head in amusement as Hermione pulled the three of them into a hug.

꧁꧂

Now in the common room Harry was surrounded by over the moon Gryffindor's but none like the twins. "We knew you wouldn't die Harry." George said as both he and Fred lifted Harry up onto their shoulders. "Lose a leg." Fred began.

"Or an arm."

"Pack it in altogether."

"NEVER!" The boys versed in sync. "Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus said and handed Harry the golden egg. "Who wants me to open it?" The whole of Gryffindor began cheering again. "You want me to open it?" Harry asked again with a wide smile." The crowd cheered loudly once more. Harry opens the egg and a loud horrific screech emits from it causing everyone to cover their ears. The twins dropped Harry off their shoulders as they covered their ears. Harry quickly snaps it shut and everyone slowly removes their hands from their ears.

"What was that?" Seamus asked as he stared at the golden egg in surprise. "Sounded like a banshee...Maybe you've got to get past one of those next, Harry!"

"It was someone being tortured!" Neville shrieked in fear as he tried to clean up the sausage rolls he dropped on the floor. Ophelia turned to Neville and gave him a sympathetic look as she helped him clean up his mess. "I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing...maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry." George teased. Fred turned towards Hermione and Ophelia who now stood together debating on what to snack on. "Want a jam tart, Hermione?" He asked innocently.