[37] Facing The Truth

[Outfit Above]

In the middle of the arena both Harry and Ophelia appeared, the two of them were leaning over something and crying but none of the crowd saw

In the middle of the arena both Harry and Ophelia appeared, the two of them were leaning over something and crying but none of the crowd saw. Everyone cheered loudly until they started to quiet in confusion from seeing Ophelia with him and the two of them shaking. "Harry! Ophelia!" Dumbledore called worriedly as he rushed over towards them, he tried to pull Harry from Cedric's body as both teens wept. "Tell me what happened!" Dumbledore ushered.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." Harry cried out as he leaned against Dumbledore. The latter looked over towards Ophelia who had sat completely frozen with her wet eyes focused on Cedric. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see Remus rushing towards them to comfort his daughter. "It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you both are." Dumbledore said to Harry trying to comfort him.

"Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved Dumbledore, there are... too many people." Fudge instructed the others nearby rushedly. One man ran down from the stands and fought through the professors and other people. "Let me through! That's my son!" Amos Diggory, Cedric's father yelled. He collapsed on the left of Cedric's body. "My boy!" He wailed and grabbed onto Cedric's shoulders as he cried over his chest.

Remus wrapped his arms around Ophelia tightly and lifted her up so she was now standing, he pulled her a bit aways from Cedric's body and closer to where Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape were standing. He cradled her head against his chest as she started to cry more. "I couldn't save him...I-I tried..but I-" Remus shook his head instantly cutting her off as he cupped her small face in his hands. "It's alright darling. It is not your fault. Not one bit." He gently pulled her back into his chest and she buried her face in his jumper.

She stood there, her body shaking with cries until another feeling of dread washed over her telling her something was happening. She slowly pulled her face out of Remus's chest and looked around for the familiar mop of raven curls. "Where's Harry..?" She whispered. "Dad..where'd Harry go?" She questioned a bit louder this time as she looked up at Remus. The three professors nearby then began to look around, also not spotting the boy. "He's in trouble." Ophelia said plainly before breaking from Remus's grip and running towards the castle with Remus and the others on her feet.

The only professor that wasn't there was Mad-Eye and that didn't sit right with her. Ever since she had that class where he used the Unforgivable Curses she knew there was something wrong. Ophelia came to a silent stop outside Mad-Eye's office and listened for anything inside. "You won because I made it so Potter. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done. The blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry Potter."

It only took a second for Ophelia to use her magic to burst the door open. "Stupefy!" She casted with her wand raised right at Mad-Eye. Mad-Eye was sent backwards against the wall where he was held by her spell as Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall and Remus came rushing into the room. Ophelia handed McGonagall the wand she grabbed from Mad-Eye and stood back as Dumbledore grabbed a hold of him by the neck.

"Severus." Snape stepped forward and dropped some veritaserum down his throat as Mad-Eye wriggled demonically. Ophelia wrapped harm arms around Harry's neck in a hug for a moment before pulling him back with her, the two stood beside Remus who had his wand out ready to protect them if necessary. "Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asked Mad-Eye.

"Albus Dumbledore." Mad-Eye answered. "Are you Alastor Moody? Are ya?" Dumbledore questioned though he had already known the answer. "No." Mad-Eye gurgled. "Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" Mad-Eye spared a small nod towards a chest on the side of the office by Ophelia and Harry. Remus directed the two teens further back, McGonagall, Snape and Dmbledore stood in front looking at the chest as Snape cast a spell to open it.

A series of smaller chests popped out and opened, the final one revealed a large pit where the real Alastor Moody was. "Are you alright Alastor?" Dumbledore called down to him. "I'm sorry Albus." Moody replied. "If that's Moody then..." Harry began with a wary glance to Mad-Eye. "Who is that?" Ophelia finished his question with the same unnerved expression. Snape holds up the bottle Mad-Eye has been seen drinking from. "Polyjuice potion."

"Now we know who's been stealing it from your store Severus." Dumbledore said before looking down into the pit. "We'll get you up in a minute." Moody groaned. Behind the group Mad-Eye began to twitch and make strange noises, Ophelia grabbed Harry's left hand in fear, Harry gave her hand a squeeze in response. Mad-Eye had pulled off the fake eyepiece which falls to the floor and we now see him as someone else. "Barty Crouch Junior." Dumbledore said.

With a sick grin on his face Barty looked right into Dumbledore's eyes. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He then rolls up his sleeve revealing a skull and snake marking. "Your arm Harry." Dumbldore said before grabbing onto Harry and pulling him forward holding up his arm near Barty's. His arm had a large cut down it that was still bleeding. "You know what this means don't you?" Barty began. "He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned." His tongue once again stuck out and touched the side of his lip before quickly returning.

Ophelia cringed back against Remus, she remembered seeing pictures of him in the paper and the way he always did that freaked her out. "I'm sorry Sir, I couldn't help it." Harry apologised to Dumbledore who continued staring at Barty. "Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner." McGonagall ran off to do just that while Dumbeldore began to direct Harry and Ophelia out of the office along with Remus. "I'll be welcomed back like a hero." Barty called out. "Perhaps. Personally I've never had much time for heroes." Dumbledore retorted.

꧁꧂

Heyyy look who updated lol. I know it's been a while but I've had a lot going on but hopefully that will be coming to a break with Christmas coming. I might even be able to get some chapters up for some other books as well. If you don't know I have a Klaus Mikaelson and Kol Mikaelson book in progress. Along with my Glenn Rhee book series (third book coming soon) and a walking dead oc x oc. I have a range of other books on my page so in the meantime please feel free to check them out!

Xoxo
- A

Xoxo- A