[9] Famous Marauders

[Outfit Above]

I stood next to Harry's bed holding one of his ungloved hands in mine while waiting for him to wake up from the fall

I stood next to Harry's bed holding one of his ungloved hands in mine while waiting for him to wake up from the fall. Fred and George accompanied by Ron all started to lean over Harry "Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asked with a cringe at the scratches on Harry, I reached over and punched his arm. "Don't be an arse" I scolded as he yelped and rubbed his arm trying to sooth the pain.

"Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet." Fred voiced and George nodded along "Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking." Fred snorted "Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

I shushed them "He's waking up" Harry's eyes slowly fluttered open as they adjusted to the light. "Harry! How're you feeling?" Hermione checked from her spot at the end of his bed, Harry started to push himself up so I took to helping him and positioning a pillow behind him. "Brilliant." He answered sarcastically "Gave us a right good scare, mate." Fred told him with a nervous chuckle.

Harry furrowed his brows trying to remember what happened but his mind seems to still be fuzzy. He looked up at me curiously "What happened?" I looked down at him a slight worry filled expresion "You fell off your broom" Harry furrowed his brows and glanced around our group by his bed. "Really? I meant the match. Who won?"

I narrowed my eyes at Harry's eager question that focused on a game. "Harry Potter if you weren't already injured I would hit you right now. How could you worry about a bloody match when you fell from 50ft in the air!" Harry squeezed my hand easuringly "I'm fine Phe"

Harry looked back towards the others asking again about the match which led to uncomfortable glances. "No one blames you, Harry." Hermione stated softly. "The Dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious." I explained "After he saved you, he sent them straight off."

Hermione finished and we all went quiet for a moment before Ron spoke up again. "There's something else you should know, Harry. Your Nimbus -- when it blew away? -- it sort of landed in the Whomping Willow. And well..." He lifted a bag up and tilted it in Harry's direction so he could see his broken broom. Harry stared at it sadly and Ron slowly pulled the bag back setting it on the floor.

-
-
-

A few days later we had another trip to hogsmeade i had told Hermione and Ron that I would be staying with Harry again but when I went to go find him I had been grabbed from behind by an invisible force. A muffled squeak came from me as I was gently pushed behind a pillar, the invisible figure removed the cloak revealing a smiling Harry.

Neither of us realized that his hands still rested at my waist where he had grabbed me. "Harry!" I swatted his chest "You scared me!" He chuckled "Sorry" I knitted my brows and looked at him curiously and glanced around the courtyard bridge seeing no one in sight.