[19] Not an ending

[Outfit Above]

Hermione, Harry and I ran back through the corridors towards the hospital wing just in time to see ourselves across the room fully disappear confusing Ron

Hermione, Harry and I ran back through the corridors towards the hospital wing just in time to see ourselves across the room fully disappear confusing Ron. The red head blinked at us and pointed as he spoke. "How'd you get over there..when I was just talking to you..over there"

"Do you know what he's talking about Harry?" I ask with a stifled grin. "No..I don't. Honestly Ron, how could someone be in two places at once?" Harry, Hermione and I couldn't hide our grins or chuckles at our own inside joke.

-
-
-

The next morning after breakfast Harry came with me to check on my dad, Madam Pompfree said she helped patch him up and he insisted on getting back to it. I peaked my head through the small opening to his door to his office, standing over his old suitcase he was filling it with his books and without turning her greeted us. "Good Morning 'Phelia" I smiled shyly "Morning Dad.."

He stopped and turned around facing us and smiled through his haggard eyes. "Hello to you too ,Harry." Harry hadn't said anything, only looked at my father nervously not understanding how he knew it was us. "I saw you coming." Dad explained as he tapped the Marauders map that lay open on his scattered desk, Harry nodded and looked back up at my father unable to hide his shock over my father's appearance.

My brows connected softly as I frowned at my father. "I've looked worse, believe me." He explained while looking at Harry. I walked forward and held out a wrapped up chocolate muffin for him. My father smiled softly down at me "I didn't see you down there...and I know how they're your favorite for after..." I trailed off as I bit my lip but my father only smiled in appreciation.

"Well they're not your muffins...but I do appreciate it darling" He leaned down and softly kissed the top of my head. Behind me Harry stepped further in and stood beside me while looking around the room. "You've been sacked." Shaking his head my father ripped a piece of paper and threw it into the rubbish. "No." He sighed "No, I resigned, actually." My frown deepened into something of utter confusion and shock.

"You resigned?" I asked at the same time Harry asked "But why?!" Shredding another piece of paper and putting it in the same pile he turned back towards us answering with a hidden meaning. "Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want..a uh..well, someone like me teaching their children."

"But Dumbledore-" Harry started only to be cut off. "Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me, well... let's just say I'm used to this by now." I shook my head at my father and stepped closer "But dad, we want you. The students want you. No one will care what you truly are because the only thing that matters is that you are a great professor." He sighed and nodded slowly. "That may be true but it would be easier for me to leave peacefully without the fight of the parents. It's alright Ophelia..I promise"

Flicking his wand my father used the packing spell to finish closing his tattered trunk of many things, he fiddled with his wand in hand and looked over at Harry. "Why do you look so miserable, Harry?"

"None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped." Knitting his brows my father looked at Harry confused. "Didn't make any difference?" He leaned forward against his desk as he shook his head slightly. "Harry, it made all the difference in the world. You helped uncover the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate." Harry swallowed thickly as my father chuckled to himself. "It made a great deal of difference." He lifted up his briefcase with a groan clearly still sore from the night before.

He walked around his desk over towards the door where he had one of his last nicknacks. "If I am proud of anything..it is of how much you two learned this year." He stepped closer to Harry and I with a knowing grin. "Now, since I am no longer your teacher...I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you." He said as he gestured towards the still open map on his desk. "So now I'll say goodbye, Harry. I feel sure we'll meet again due to Ophelia's insistence of you visiting" I pursed my lips and looked down attempting to hide my blush due to my father's outing. "Until then.." He tapped his wand towards the map "Mischief Managed" The map slowly followed up and my father smiled at the two of us once more. "I will see you on platform 9 ¾ darling" I nodded and watched silently as he exited his office leaving Harry and I to watch him leave.

The two of us slowly made our way out of the DADA classroom and down the many floors to the great hall where Hermione and Ron still were. As we entered Neville and Seamus along with many others ran up to us hounding Harry. "Harry! Wherever did you get it!" I glanced at the blue eyed boy with knitted brows. "What did you get?" Harry only shrugged as the students kept speaking. "Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course." Seamus grinned as we continued walking towards the table where Ron and Hermione stood waiting.

"What are you talking about?" Harry wondered "Quiet! Let them through." When we got to the table Ron stuttered nervously "I-I didn't mean to open it Harry. It was badly wrapped and I-I-" He pointed at Fred and George "They made me do it!" The twins frowned innocently "Did not!" they chorused as Harry slowly opened the parcel revealing a new Firebolt.

"It's a firebolt. Fastest broom in the world" Fred explained with a wide grin. Harry looked down at it in wonder. "Who sent it?" Ron walked around and stood behind me looking over my shoulder with a shrug. "No one knows" Hermione lifted up a large Hyppogrif feather quill and a silver necklace of two circles connected. "These came with it" Her, Harry and I all shared a knowing grin, when no one was looking I changed out my time turner necklace for the matching one to Sirius's.

No one else in school besides Harry, Hermione and Ron knew whose necklace it was, my mother and Sirius had matching necklaces he had gotten ahold of hers after the night she was killed but now I have it. After I clipped it on I followed the mass of students outside to watch Harry take off on the broom and into the bright clear sky.

This year is officially over, we saved an innocent man, learned more about our families and who we are. Who knows what next year holds...what I know..it's not an ending...But a beginning to something much more.

-

-

-

-

-

And part 1 is officially over! Wow this took a bit. I honestly didn't think I would get this many chapters for 1 movie but I suppose because their on the shorter side.
I hope to have Part 2 started by the end of the week.
Stay tuned!
Until next time
- A