[23] Pumpkin Pasties

[Outfit Above]

After the events at the world cup dad wanted me to come home and stay there for the remaining two days until we went back to school by Mrs

After the events at the world cup dad wanted me to come home and stay there for the remaining two days until we went back to school by Mrs. Weasley assured him that she would keep me safe and due to her strong argumentative skills he gave in. As we all stood on the side waiting to onboard the train and still trying to get Mrs. Weasley, Charlie, Bill and my dad to tell us what they know about this school year.

"Come on dad, you can't tell me? Your favorite child? " My father laughed with an amused grin. "You mean my only child? Sorry darling but I am not saying a thing. You will find out when the time is right." I groaned and leaned my head on Ron's shoulder as I did so the latter having also groaned as well threw his head back. Ron's lips parted as he was about to start arguing but before he could the whistle to the train blew and Mrs. Weasley and my father moved us over to the doors. "Thanks for having us to stay, Mrs. Weasley," said Hermione as we climbed on board, she closed the doors behind us and we each leaned out the window to talk to her.

"Yeah, thanks for everything, Mrs. Weasley," Harry said as well and when I opened my mouth to thank her too she shook her head with a smile. "Oh it was my pleasure, dears," said Mrs. Weasley. "I'd invite you for Christmas, but . . . well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with . . . one thing and another." She smiled cheekily at Ron's huff of annoyance.

"Mum!" said Ron irritably. "What d'you four know that we don't?" Mrs. Weasley and my father shared a glance before he answered. "You'll find out this evening, I expect." He answered with a smile. "It's going to be very exciting — mind you, I'm very glad they've changed the rules —" Mrs. Weasley teased leaving us all confused.

"What rules?" said Harry, Ron, Fred, and George together. "I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you...Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred? And you, George?" Mrs. Weasley gave the twins a pointed look. The pistons hissed loudly and the train began to move. "Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred bellowed out of the window as Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, and my father sped away from us. "What rules are they changing?" Ron questioned again dumbfoundedly as he looked at Hermione and I.

I knitted my brows. "Why are you asking us?" Ron shrugged. "You two always know what's going on at school." Hermione rolled her eyes. "Well clearly we don't or else we wouldn't have been asking questions too." Fred and George shared a bored look as they watched Ron and Hermione start to bicker back and forth, they then turned towards Harry and I. "We are going to go find Lee to sit with. See you at school." Harry and I waved the red-heads goodbye and started to talk to each other until Ron and Hermione quieted down.

-

-

-

A soft knock brought our attention to our train car door that slowly opened revealing an older woman pushing the lunch trolley. "Anything from the trolley dears?" Ron straightened up excitedly. "Packet of droobles and a licorice wand." He pulled out some money but realized he didn't have enough. "On second thought, just the droobles." Harry shook his head and stood up from his spot beside me. "It's alright I'll get it." Harry gave the woman change and sat back down with a pumpkin pastie in hand.

He held it out to me, making me smile softly. "Thanks Harry" His blue eyes shined brightly as he smiled back until Ron's harsh cough broke us from our trance. I looked over at Hermione who had been reading the paper but was also watching us with a knowing smirk. I narrowed my eyes slightly at her causing her to stifle a laugh and shake her head in amusement. "This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" She questioned changing our silent subject to that of the ministry's many problems.

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron explained with a mouth full of gum. I looked back at Harry in concern when I saw him rubbing his forehead out of the corner of my eye. "Is it hurting again?" Harry shook his head and gave a tight-lipped smile. "I'm fine. Though Ron and Hermione believed him I saw right through his lie, I reached out and squeezed his hand for comfort.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream." Hermione voiced as she gave Harry a look before turning towards me. "I'm sure your dad already told him about you Ophelia." I shrugged slightly not knowing the answer while Harry pulled out a letter and slipped it into an envelope before writing 'Sirius Black' on it and handing it to Hedwig.

-

-

-

-

-

When really want your characters to get together but like you have to create suspense and you just want to GIVE INNN.
Sadly we must wait
I know
I'm evil
I don't want to wait either but we must and it will be so worth it when it finally happens.