Part 8

Yuvi took bela and mahir too to the hall of the house. There all the family members had a serious look on their face while ruhi was teary eyed.
"Ruhi, what happened? " Bela asked goong near ruhi.
Andy:I'll tell what happened! This ruhi was in love with another guy, the guy who came here drunken. But as he was poor her mother forced her to pretend love to mahir and marry him.
Bela:Ruhi!!!
Puja:Andy bhai, actually he's not a good guy so I said her to forget him.
Rehan (cousin of mahir):Thankfully O arrived on time here. I knew vikrant. He's not so rich, but he's a good guy. He's an orphan and grew in an orphan near my house. We were really good friends. And now he was drunken that's because of you ruhi.
Sumitra:Mahir, I'm sorry. This girl is not suitable for us. She cheats boys.
Ruhi:Aunty, don't say like that. It's because of mom.
Bela:Ruhi you know one thing, it's true that we should obey our parents. But marrying someone for money is the worst thing you can do. Vikrant loves you truly. Then what was the need of all these drama. If you told me everything then I could have done something.
Ruhi:I'm sorry.

She started crying. Bela hugged her tightly.
Mahir:Puja aunty, till now I saw you as my mother, we allowed you to live with us, but what you did! You tried to destroy not only my life, your own daughter's life.
Andy:What mahir said is true. And about marriage, it will be conducted in the same muhurat, but the groom will be Vikrant.
Vikrant:Uncle...
Andy:I'm sorry, we misunderstood you. Hearing about your educational qualifications, you are pretty good. Surely you'll be given a good job in our company.
Vikrant:Thank you uncle, but I don't think that ruhi will accept to marry me. Will you ruhi???
Ruhi stood startled for a moment. Then she looked at her mom's face. Puja signed ruhi to not accept his marriage proposal. Ruhi took 2 steps forward vikrant and hugged him to everyone's surprise.

Then she said, "Till now I have obeyed my mother, whether it is good or bad. From my childhood she taught me to love mahir, I tried many times but I couldn't actually experience that feeling of love or excitement from the first love or having butterflies in the stomach seeing him. Then I met him, vikrant. Then I experienced everything that you'll experience when you are in love. As bela said, marrying someone for money is the worst thing you could ever do. So I love you vikrant and I'm ready to marry you."

That night bela waited for mahir to come through climbing the window as usual. That day she felt extra happiness
"Why I'm feeling this much happiness?" she asked herself
While coming back from work, she bought special food for mahir and her. Then she decorated her room. It was all done secretly otherwise her mom or polomi will see it. Then bela started waiting for mahir. He usually came at 11 pm so that everyone else will sleep.
But today he didn't came. (I tried to add bela's dress with the story. But due to technical errors, I wasnt able to add). She wore a beautiful green gown.
Waiting fir him, she slept. When she woke up, it was 2am. Now bela was super angry.

Bela's pov

How dare he is! I prepared everything for him and he cheated me. Now I won't leave him. I called him. Soon he took the phone. Not giving the time for him to talk I said, "Mahir, you come every night and today when I really waited for you, you didn't came. Now I won't talk to you." I said pouring out all my anger.
Pov ends

Actually mahir was busy in his works, that's why he didn't went to bela. Now his phone was with yuvi
Yuvi:Hello
Bela:Hello, mahir!!!
Yuvi:Hello
Bela:Oops sorry, wrong number
Yuvi:It's not wrong number. It's mahir's phone.
"So mahir bhai has a gf. He goes to see her. Something is fishy. I should find out everything " yuvi thought and decided to tease her
Bela was hell embarrassed.
Bela:Who's... it
Yuvi:Tell me who are you?
Bela:Who are you?
Yuvi:You called me and asking me who am I
Now bela had no other way but to tell her name. But she didn't wanted others to know about her and mahir's secret meeting. So she hung up the call. Luckily mahir hasn't saved her number too.

Mahir came from the washroom after bathing.
Mahir:Arey to whom you are speaking In this early morning.
Yuvi:Actually I should ask this question to you. Bhai your gf called me.
Mahir:My gf???
Yuvi:Haa, she was angry as you didn't went to see her at night. I thought you were so innocent. But you are not so innocent. Tell me who's it. My future bhabhi!!!
Mahir:It's... no..t...th..at
Yuvi:So you go every night to see her, hehe. Then what you guys do, tell me.
Mahir:Yuviii
Yuvi:If you can't tell, no problem.
''Bela must was expecting me and I didn't told her I won't come today. This yuvi messed up things more. He's in search of a girlfriend for me. I shouldn't reveal bela's name to him" mahir thought
But yuvi continued teasing him

Yuvi:Bhai, she's so angry. If you're going to see her, she may chop off your head. Oo that's why you was not happy for the wedding because you had a gf.

Promo
Ruhi:I'll tell you an idea to calm down bela
Mahir:Telk me
Ruhi:Bela loves ice creams a lot. Buy her that and biriyani too. Both are her favorite and decorate her room. I'll divert ger attention from there while you decorate.
Mahir:But what about her mom and aunty. They may see me.
Ruhi:They won't see you, I'll manage everything

Ruhi - yuvi secret conversation
Ruhi:Bela and mahir make up a really good pair
Yuvi:We should make them couples
Ruhi:Yaa

Are you guys excited for the next part? Tell me in the comments if you want any particular track to be added in the story.

Target votes:70+